Groups

No more school!!!

Woop woop
    On study leave for gcses
    Anyone else?

11 Comments

Lucky you, ileft school for college, all my mmates have ages off now after the exams and im stuck in till the something of june

I remember it well 27 years ago! Work hard and revise and welcome to the grown up dull world

aaahhh brings back memories from only 24 years ago for me (sorry mikebike - you're a little bit older than me!!) and the eggs and flour fight on the last day.

Lucky, we leave next friday lol but have a music exam next wednesday

make sure you get some study done matey!instead of spending all day on here on ur new laptop!lol!

next friday

doing it work on windows 95

Original Poster

They wouldn't tell us deffiantly as years before did sick things like bring in fake guns and live chickens
    So we didn't get to egg no teachers LOL

i noticed you are from porthawl, im from bridgend...bryntirion to be exact.
    i remember leaving school 8 years ago and i loved it...not the leaving school but the sense of freedom for the few months before going back to sixth form!
    Get your exams done, work hard and enjoy your free time with your friends..it soon comes and goes. Spend time at the beach, chilling out..enjoy it!
    I spent loads of time at the beach. I hear songs now and it takes me back to those days and i loved it!

Enjoy and good luck for your exams!

we don't get study leave for our GCSEs.
    Exams in the morning followed by normal lessons, or morning lessons with afternoon exam.

Original Poster

brettytopbanana;5158061

i noticed you are from porthawl, im from bridgend...bryntirion to be … i noticed you are from porthawl, im from bridgend...bryntirion to be exact.i remember leaving school 8 years ago and i loved it...not the leaving school but the sense of freedom for the few months before going back to sixth form!Get your exams done, work hard and enjoy your free time with your friends..it soon comes and goes. Spend time at the beach, chilling out..enjoy it!I spent loads of time at the beach. I hear songs now and it takes me back to those days and i loved it!Enjoy and good luck for your exams!

Thanks I'm going back to sixth form
    Now all we need is decent weather when exams are over
    TWIGGY4LIFE 666;5158502

we don't get study leave for our GCSEs. Exams in the morning followed by … we don't get study leave for our GCSEs. Exams in the morning followed by normal lessons, or morning lessons with afternoon exam.

That's harsh as hell

Enjoy it while it lasts! Got my university exams starting this monday for 2 weeks, then a nice long summer of looking for a job to fund my new car, god i miss school.

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;5158502

we don't get study leave for our GCSEs. Exams in the morning followed by … we don't get study leave for our GCSEs. Exams in the morning followed by normal lessons, or morning lessons with afternoon exam.

I remember we didnt get study leave either, they changed the policy in the year i took my gcse's where we had to go into school to normal lessons but revise there, which tbh was so pointless when all your mates are there, id of got a lot more done at home.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      2. love affairs1649
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1825

See more discussions