No more Ultraviolet on Talk Talk

Found 30th Jan
You can't use your ultraviolet collection in Talk Talk anymore. Bit annoying as I have over 100 titles. Although you can upload your Fox ultraviolets to your google play account (do it through foxredeem). The only way to watch your movies (as far as I know) is through Flixster movies which isn't great. Also you can't seem to cast half the films to your chromecast.

Just a heads up in case you're starting to think about building an ultraviolet collection. Reckon it's going to be dead within a year.
Community Updates
Misc
11 Comments
Yep very annoying. I have about 100 ultraviolet movies and the only way is flixster now
Talk talk promised a service and aren't delivering it? I would say they have a reputation for that at this point
Rakuten dropped it first. Then talk talk. Just a shame you can't move them from flixter to google play once they've been redeemed.
If you have access to a vpn then you could use movies anywhere. That will allow you get your digital movies into Google play
Even if my google play account is a uk based account? For me access to a vpn isnt a problem but I own a number of movies on google play already so dont really want to setuo another account
Edited by: "sparx1981" 30th Jan
Just get Limewire bro
Original Poster
sparx19813 h, 15 m ago

Rakuten dropped it first. Then talk talk. Just a shame you can't move them …Rakuten dropped it first. Then talk talk. Just a shame you can't move them from flixter to google play once they've been redeemed.

There were a whole load of others that either never properly committed or closed up shop. Cinema Now and Sainsbury's Entertainment were others I had.
Schlingel13 h, 5 m ago

If you have access to a vpn then you could use movies anywhere. That will …If you have access to a vpn then you could use movies anywhere. That will allow you get your digital movies into Google play

You sir are a star. VPN doesn't work but I do have access to a compute that I can control in America. I logged in over there and now all my ultraviolet movies show up in Google Play Movies and seem to play without issue. Thank you!
Original Poster
sparx198148 m ago

You sir are a star. VPN doesn't work but I do have access to a compute …You sir are a star. VPN doesn't work but I do have access to a compute that I can control in America. I logged in over there and now all my ultraviolet movies show up in Google Play Movies and seem to play without issue. Thank you!

Would this work using Hola or some other chrome extension?
lovedaniel188816 m ago

Would this work using Hola or some other chrome extension?

No, sadly not. I tried Hola to start with and MoviesAnywhere said it didn't support vpn's. Luckily through work I have access to a computer in the states so just signed in using that one. Most of my Ultraviolet movies are now showing in google play, not all of them but most.

Linking to Amazon only links Amazon.com not .co.uk... and there's no option to link to Rakuten either. That said though, if MoviesAnywhere comes to the UK I'm sure those problems will be solved, and if not... well I can still access my Amazon and Rakuten purchases directly from them.
If you have a iphone then try using the tunnel bear app for vpn. You aren't going to use it for watching movies but it will let you register to movies anywhere to link your uv account to your Google account. Tunnel bear is free and works well for this.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants