Staples Sustainable Earth™ Standard Roll Toilet Paper, 2-Ply, 250 Sheets x 8 at Staples £4.79

Posted 15th Mar
No need to staple your Bum !! Loads off toilet in stock
Loads to pick from big retail packs
staples.co.uk/toi…tml
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
Just what you need when the bottom's falling out of the markets.
£9.47 including vat and delivery I'd rather staple my bum
Think the Deal title needs a bit of clarity
COLD PROFITEERING PROFITEERING PROFITEERING PROFITEERING PROFITEERING PROFITEERING
If it wasn't for the madness and shortages would anyone really pay this much to buy this from Staples. I didn't think Toilet Paper was a Staples type of product.
FFS stop fanning the flames, pathetic panic inducing posts like these need to be deleted.
Cheapasnowt15/03/2020 23:46

If it wasn't for the madness and shortages would anyone really pay this …If it wasn't for the madness and shortages would anyone really pay this much to buy this from Staples. I didn't think Toilet Paper was a Staples type of product.

These are retail big packs that go into public toilets very good value if you look closely at what you get
arch6815/03/2020 23:47

FFS stop fanning the flames, pathetic panic inducing posts like these need …FFS stop fanning the flames, pathetic panic inducing posts like these need to be deleted.

It doesnt at all... have you seen inside the supermarkets!? Shelves are bare as the butt that needs wiping!
Rico00715/03/2020 23:41

£9.47 including vat and delivery I'd rather staple my bum

I’d rather use my shower head
There isn't actually a shortage of toilet roll. All it is the suppliers can't keep up with demand. Stop panic buying there isn't a shortage.
MonkeyMan9016/03/2020 00:21

There isn't actually a shortage of toilet roll. All it is the suppliers …There isn't actually a shortage of toilet roll. All it is the suppliers can't keep up with demand. Stop panic buying there isn't a shortage.

My local ALDI are doing a good job. It has been in stock every time I've been in there.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants