No No No they cant stop my supply of.........

35 replies
Found 13th Jan 2009
Findus crispy pancakes i love em!

first woolworths and now my pancakes theyre taking away all my childhood favourites lol

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
33 Comments

Whats your favourite?? original mince beef? Cheese and ham? Curry? I live near the factory and was gutted it caught fire last week and now this!!

i was shocked to read this as i love them :x my mum is shocked too :x

dang iceland stealing their cash :lol:

Original Poster

mince beef dont like any of the others,think i will have to buy myself a chest freezer and fill it with em just in case lol

Cheese pancakes ftw!

Original Poster

diddly.;4047640

Whats your favourite?? original mince beef? Cheese and ham? Curry? I … Whats your favourite?? original mince beef? Cheese and ham? Curry? I live near the factory and was gutted it caught fire last week and now this!!

i want to live near the factory!:p

Dad likes the cheese ones, but hasnt had any for at least 6 months. Now do I get him a packet before they go, or dont get him any because he hasnt missed them for the last 6 months?

at the risk of being shot id like to say these things are mingin!!

Original Poster

I def think you either love em or hate em,none of the kids will eat em,hubby cant stand them but i can happily scoff a box lol

foxymissroxy;4047668

http://www.iconocast.com/00000/Y0/News8_6.jpg

Original Poster

what is that picture of cos i cant make it out at all??

Council estates are in mourning

Can you still get curry ones?

Mardyass;4047700

what is that picture of cos i cant make it out at all??

A Zeppelin.

Though I doubt it was 'shot' down)

Original Poster

ahhh i see it now lol i thought it was one of those daft piccys you have to stare at for ages

akme;4047721

ROFL, you mean crying into they're 9.30am cans of Stella? :-D

akme;4047721

Hey whats wrong with being brought up on a council estate, bet you drink council pop. And BTW they will still all be in bed its not dinnertime yet!

robtallica;4047745

ROFL, you mean crying into they're 9.30am cans of Stella? :-D

lol

I thought my local estate was on fire this morning...I then realised they were all just stood outside in there dressing gowns, chain smoking and looking to each other for help.

diddly.;4047765

Hey whats wrong with being brought up on a council estate, bet you drink … Hey whats wrong with being brought up on a council estate, bet you drink council pop. And BTW they will still all be in bed its not dinnertime yet!

Jeremy Kyle is on now :whistling:

if you glue 2 together to form a circle you can use it on an anglegrinder to cut concrete flags

foxymissroxy;4047668

i agree i has some a bit back as i saw them on offer and wanted to remember my childhood and i couldn't even swallow my 1st mouthful

You sound like Amy WInehouse.

diddly.;4047640

Whats your favourite?? original mince beef? Cheese and ham? Curry? I … Whats your favourite?? original mince beef? Cheese and ham? Curry? I live near the factory and was gutted it caught fire last week and now this!!

out of the frying pan...............

lol

I was raised on things like these crispy pancakes. Our family was never well off, my fave was the curry ones but cant find them now so three cheese with beans and mash or chips. cheap, cheerful and fills a hole

I know a bloke who used to work there and after being told a couple of tales i'd NEVER eat one!

Original Poster

oh no dont start that i will never eat one again lol

stock up, stock up & stock up!!!!!!!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Original Poster

I guess theres loads of ppl who hate them as they always seem to be on offer?!

Mardyass;4048257

I guess theres loads of ppl who hate them as they always seem to be on … I guess theres loads of ppl who hate them as they always seem to be on offer?!

nah inflated rrp if you ask me. like most things.

used to love them until recently ,husband had them and found a very long hair inside one,have not got any since

Mardyass;4047646

[SIZE="3"]mince beef [/SIZE]dont like any of the others,think i will have … [SIZE="3"]mince beef [/SIZE]dont like any of the others,think i will have to buy myself a chest freezer and fill it with em just in case lol

minced hoof more like, ugh

Not many calories in them though. Great if your on a diet! I love the mince beef ones and have them with baked pots and beans.

missismop;4048478

used to love them until recently ,husband had them and found a very long … used to love them until recently ,husband had them and found a very long hair inside one,have not got any since

didnt realise they done rabbit flavoured.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition68745
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…22
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions