No Nuketown bonus map black ops 3 read this

Found 6th Nov 2015
Ok pre-order came no nuketown first thing I did visit activision website and says all pre orders updated today had it (not just game). Ok not happy mailed amazon they basically said does not come with it contact activision and sent me a link went live chat said there website stated all pre-orders should have it never mentioned game. Few minutes later I have it in download after a couple of questions they sent me the code on live chat

questions
Where did you buy it? amazon
Which version? Amazon steel book xbox one
Your Gamer tag?

They even waited while I messed about as never knew where code went, boy normally does them.

I will put links on from my tablet as cannot figure copy and paste on phone.
Community Updates
163 Comments
You've lost me
miikeyblue

You've lost me

When they 1st announced BO3, Activision said Nuketown would come with the Pre-Order for every gamer but now it is only available to Game Pre-Orders which isn't what Activision originally said....so if you kick up a fuss you might get it.
Original Poster
miikeyblue

You've lost me

all game give you is a code on the receipt. And activision website says all pre orders does not mention game on there site. So contacted activision and they gave me it.

What do you have to lose nothing and there live chat was really friendly.

Edited by: "paulsssss" 6th Nov 2015
paulsssss

all game give you is a code on the receipt. And activision website says … all game give you is a code on the receipt. And activision website says all pre orders does not mention game on there site. So contacted activision and they gave me it.

i am on live chat with them now, still waiting for a agent to talk to me lol how long did it take for them to answer you?
Original Poster
Yep that did take a few minutes to connect there are probably lots of people complaining.

My phone even fell into sleep mode while waiting
Did u do it through forums ?
Original Poster
edmunds1992

Did u do it through forums ?

just went to live chat and did that if you register you can follow a game link for black ops and choose a question cannot remember exactly but was simple.

Don't forget live chat is private cannot send you a code in a forum.

worked for me
cheers op
Right i have just finshed speaking with a agent on live chat got my code and downloading on ps4 now. Thanks for posting this!!!!!!
I cant find how to do this wont work could someone please do this for me and get me a code for xbox one ?
Doing this now, waiting for agent
how do i get on live chat someone help please
please someone help?
Okay ive found the official support chat, however when i click launch, its not working?
okay never mind im on live chat right now.
so what do i answer when they ask me the questions?
Original Poster
legend_uzair

so what do i answer when they ask me the questions?

well I was honest at the end of the day it says all pre-orders.
Original Poster
Anyway at least it is working for others so I won't get the you lied comments.
right okay, but what did everyone else answer to their questions? I got my game from thegamecollection and Im worried if they will reject me
I said shop to
I just told him I'm not happy the fact all are orders were meant to have it then Activision changed their minds
all are orders
pre orders
Original Poster
Bet there customer support has never been so busy
right okay thanks everyone! Still waiting for live chat after ten minutes!
legend_uzair

​took me fifteen minutes to get a agent. just hang in there
any one else having problems signing up?
Original Poster
legend_uzair

at least it is wifi not phone bill.it took me a few minutes and that was before I informed hotukdeals
Original Poster
ShannonAirey96

any one else having problems signing up?

check you have all green ticks against as I messed up email.
Yeah im on live chat right now!
Found an agent wish me luck!
How long do they take to reply once you state your question?
Ordered from the deal on link below and it came with Nuketown code, also said on the front of the box that map was included

Your text hLinkere
Original Poster
maid020279

Ordered from the deal on link below and it came with Nuketown code, also … Ordered from the deal on link below and it came with Nuketown code, also said on the front of the box that map was includedYour text hLinkere

came off the back of a game lorry
oh my god, this actually worked!! You sir are a legend!
It worked cheers pal
Waited about 20 mins and got the code

thanks
Original Poster
Glad I could help may take a while but good result anyone been rejected?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions