Groups

NO ONE HAS AN EXCUSE NOT TO PLAY COD THIS WEEKEND!

This weekend they are giving 150k+ away to war child charity for however many people play cod online! So get gaming!

17 Comments

Original Poster

They will make the £250,000 limit

Good stuff.

Ill be on... but i would of been on anyways

Is this 360 only??

Original Poster

i thought it was both? but i guess it is funded by microsoft...

See also ]GAME For Good (Game.co.uk)...

---
    The more UK-based users playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox Live during GAME For Good weekend, the more money Activision will be donating money to the War Child Charity, up to a quarter of a million pounds - meaning you can literally game for good!
    ---

So, yes, it appears to just be on the Xbox 360.

BFN,

fp.

why don't they just donate the money

is live free this weekend to non subscribers?, am sure I read that somewhere

The games overhyped lol and yes i have it.

Banned

Alfonse;7106767

why don't they just donate the money

because its marketing/advertising money at a guess

casparwhite;7106813

because its marketing/advertising money at a guess

sorry I should've put in /sarc

They are also advertising this on TV as well............

Who cares why they are doing it as long as the charity gets the money.

Banned

Alfonse;7106843

sorry I should've put in /sarc

apology accepted:thumbsup:

gari189;7106858

They are also advertising this on TV as well............Who cares why … They are also advertising this on TV as well............Who cares why they are doing it as long as the charity gets the money.

yeah you're right all those xboxes and tv's powered up all weekend, using up electricity, coal, etc etc, when they can easily just donate the money with a daft big cheque and say merry xmas..............................that to me is a selfless and worthwhile gesture

Alfonse;7106901

yeah you're right all those xboxes and tv's powered up all weekend, using … yeah you're right all those xboxes and tv's powered up all weekend, using up electricity, coal, etc etc, when they can easily just donate the money with a daft big cheque and say merry xmas..............................that to me is a selfless and worthwhile gesture

But without the media attention & the resultant thoughts in the minds of the public (who may then donate themselves [too]).

BFN,

fp.

fanpages;7107029

But without the media attention & the resultant thoughts in the minds of … But without the media attention & the resultant thoughts in the minds of the public (who may then donate themselves [too]).BFN,fp.

yep never been hassled in the high by them at all :roll:

DJNG22;7106804

is live free this weekend to non subscribers?, am sure I read that … is live free this weekend to non subscribers?, am sure I read that somewhere

It is indeed, but you should have live anyway

glenncraneuk;7107135

It is indeed, but you should have live anyway

I know, have completed MW2 on regular and hardened and now working way through Veteran and then will be online......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…44
      3. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat1010

See more discussions