Found 15th Nov 2009
Paddy`s wife goes to the doctor complaining after ten years of marriage she has never had an orgasm. The doctor advises her to relax and use a fan to keep her cool during sex.

Paddy refuses to pay for a fan and asks his mate if he will mind waving a towel while they made love, but still she could not orgasm.

Next day she asks if they can swop over and so paddy`s mate made love to her and after 20mins of the best mind blowing sex she has her 1st orgasm.

Paddy looks at his mate and says.....now that son, is how you flap a towel.....

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

lol... I'm sayin nottating

lol :giggle:

Banned

lol... I'm sayin nottating

I´ll flap yer towel

On the subject of Irish Jokes :

English Family driving through Dublin are lost . They stop Paddy & ask him which is the quickest way to the city centre ?
Paddy asks " Are you walking or driving ? "
Englishman replies " Driving "
" yeah , that's the quickest way say's Paddy " .

darren9030;6898787

On the subject of Irish Jokes :English Family driving through Dublin are … On the subject of Irish Jokes :English Family driving through Dublin are lost . They stop Paddy & ask him which is the quickest way to the city centre ?Paddy asks " Are you walking or driving ? "Englishman replies " Driving "" yeah , that's the quickest way say's Paddy " .

lol

i like blonde jokes ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2231
    2. Hope of a cure for asthma56
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769299
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7871476

See more discussions