No picture/image with film download

12 replies
Found 16th Mar 2008
Ive got a downloaded fil I wana watch. Im opening the file up on windows media on windows vista

the sound is fine but I cant get the image to show up

what am I doing wrong or what do I need to to do to see the pic

thanks

12 Comments

maybe because you are doing something illegal ???
You could download VLC media player and that will play it tho

Alternatively download the xvid codec and that will sort things out also! :thumbsup:

No need to post it three times though!

cccp-project.net/

I've not come across much that won't play once thats installed.

zeus9876;1727514

maybe because you are doing something illegal ???You could download VLC … maybe because you are doing something illegal ???You could download VLC media player and that will play it tho

wonder if the question marks really would prevent a libel case lol

try [url]www.free-codecs.com[/url], i use the k-lite codec pack with media player classic and it plays all to a high standard

once....

Well leefal your hair will fall out before mine! :thumbsup:

My avatar is a caricature of ones self.

Well I change my statement and revise it with "At least I have hair!"

Original Poster

maddogb;1727536

wonder if the question marks really would prevent a libel case loltry … wonder if the question marks really would prevent a libel case loltry [url]www.free-codecs.com[/url], i use the k-lite codec pack with media player classic and it plays all to a high standard

thanks - worked a treat

sorry for the 3 posts - my internet was cutting out and it wasnt clear whether it had submitted properly

I chose not to choose hair.I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got a hat?

leefal;1727707

I chose not to choose hair.I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There … I chose not to choose hair.I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got a hat?

touché

in my experience videolan.org/ is best, as plays most types of video files if you are gonna keep downloading
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Android pay set up55
    2. How Much are CEX offering for SNES mini?2841
    3. Whey protien620
    4. Virgin media notice55

See more discussions