No preseason sky sports offers

Found 8th Aug 2017
I wonder how many do same as me and only get sky sports for the football season usually on a half price offer just before start of season but recent changes to pricing structure for sky sports means it either £18 for premier football a month or £22 for both football channels or £27 for all ten sports channels, which I use to get for £13.50 but seems it's going to cost me an extra £8.50 just for football which I'm not going to pay, I wonder what others thoughts are on the new sky sports pricing
Community Updates
Misc
18 Comments
It used to cost you £13.50 at half-price? If so, wouldn't it cost you just £9 at half-price for just the premier league, or £13.50 for all the sports channels. The whole point is to make it cheaper for yourself by selecting just the channel/channels you need. The actual price for all the sports channels has remained the same, hence why my subscription has remained unchanged through out the process.
Original Poster
No sadly it isn't going to work like that it seems now they offer one channel for £18 and that you saving £9 if you only want premier football instead of £27 for 10 channels so if you have it all will cost you £2,70 a channel instead of £18 for just one if seems they just trying to force you to buy all and clearly they not going to offer half price deal as there would be no point in getting just one channel
Original Poster
The point is it won't be cheaper for me so they won't be getting my custom
Edited by: "peterstyles75" 8th Aug 2017
Rang virgin when this popped up and asked for the Orem games like sky for £18 ..

They don't do it bit give me all the sky sports channels for £22 so even cheaper than sky

Nice one vm
To get access to all the football don't you need to subscribe to more than the Football channel as not all games will be on there?
Or is it just that the second tier games will be on other channels so all Premier Games are on Sports?
ashmac17 m ago

Rang virgin when this popped up and asked for the Orem games like sky for …Rang virgin when this popped up and asked for the Orem games like sky for £18 .. They don't do it bit give me all the sky sports channels for £22 so even cheaper than sky Nice one vm

Wanted to charge me £47...
deleted1431257
soccerstreams is your new friend
Iptv sports subscription is better, all sports channels in hd £7 month!
surfinbird9 h, 31 m ago

Apologies for the ignorance matey but what is this service?
kkh7868 h, 54 m ago

Apologies for the ignorance matey but what is this service?

Sent you message with the info mate. Cheers
surfinbird4 m ago

Could you pm me too please?
jaydeeuk13 m ago

Could you pm me too please?

Just messaged you mate
Original Poster
surfinbird10th Aug

Can you send me details too please thanks
surfinbird10th Aug

me to cheers
Can you send me details too please??
Link to ACE IPTV if anyone else is interested, I'm still using the sports subscription and is working great!
ace-tv.co.uk/aff…360
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions