No prosecution for parents that remove child from school during a pandemic.

Posted 12th Mar
Legislate to allow parents to have the option to remove their children from school if there is a pandemic e.g. Coronavirus or similar without negative action by schools or local authorities. They shouldn’t lose the child’s place in the school or face any kind of prosecution.

More details

Professionals do not know enough about the disease to 100% ensure our children and or their familIes are safe. If a child picked it up at school and is a symptomatic will pass it to family that could be old and or vulnerable. As well as many children being vulnerable and having health issues.
We understand the economy of closing all schools but for those parents that are able to do this should be given the option. It’s a safe guarding concern by any parent and should be taken seriously

Sign this petition

3,339 signatures

Show on a map

At 10,000 signatures...

At 10,000 signatures, government will respond to this petition

At 100,000 signatures...

At 100,000 signatures, this petition will be considered for debate in Parliament

Share this petition

Facebook

Email

Twitter

Whatsapp

Created byM Wardale

Deadline10 September 2020All petitions run for 6 months

Get petition data (json format) About petition data

Home

All petitions

Start a petition

How petitions work

Privacy and cookies

Feedback

Open Government Licence
All content is available under the Open Government Licence v3.0, except where otherwise stated

© Crown copyright
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
Signed. Glad we are all stuck at home with chicken pox
I can understand concerns

You can home school children

gov.uk/gov…nse

Here is a link to all up to date covid 19

gov.uk/gov…nse
Signed
Schools will likely close anyway.
Yeah, I mean, what do these so-called professionals know about stuff anyway...
Children aren't really particularly effected however I do realise they can infect those more vulnerable

Dr Hilary was good to watch on Lorraine this morning
m.youtube.com/wat…qYc
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 13th Mar
BargainLovingMum12/03/2020 10:11

Signed. Glad we are all stuck at home with chicken pox

Hope everyone recovers quickly
Signed
Already signed the petition.
myusernamehasgone23412/03/2020 13:44

Children are really particularly effected however I do realise they can …Children are really particularly effected however I do realise they can infect those more vulnerable Dr Hilary was good to watch on Lorraine this morning https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yb4B1vZWqYc

No. it's accepted that children are the least affected group - this was mentioned specifically by the head of Public Health at the press conference yesterday, by way of justifying the decision not to close schools.

But I bet TV Dr Hilary will know better than the him etc
Facts here: newscientist.com/art…us/
Edited by: "moob" 13th Mar
moob13/03/2020 13:08

No. it's accepted that children are the least affected group - this was …No. it's accepted that children are the least affected group - this was mentioned specifically by the head of Public Health at the press conference yesterday, by way of justifying the decision not to close schools.But I bet TV Dr Hilary will know better than the him etc

Sorry it's suppose to say aren't. I will edit now

Did you watch the video?
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 13th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants