No quibble return Android phone

Found 7th Oct 2017
Does anyone know where I could buy an android phone (cheap) and return it if I don’t like it (and it’s used)

Apple have no quibble returns but I’d like to test out android.

I know Argos are a nightmare for returning unless faulty.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Currys PC World Ebay Store
EE if you take out contract over the phone. They give you 24 days to see if you gel with the phone and if not return it within the 14 days. You can ring them and ask them about it for more info and confirmation. They don't do it if you go instore though so call them. There is a delivery charge for the phone (usually around £5) but it's free to return
You can return products when ordering online from any shop as you're protected under the distance selling regulations.

which.co.uk/con…ine

It could be an idea to purchase using paypal or credit card to even more protection.
Original Poster
Cool will try currys eBay and PayPal! No way am I taking out a contract!!
Amazon (especially Warehouse Deals). Amazon have never quibbled with a return with me, and if you order a warehouse deal it's usually a great price and used anyway, so no reason for anyone to complain. Always been in good condition (better than as described) too.
darren_851 h, 24 m ago

Cool will try currys eBay and PayPal! No way am I taking out a contract!!

Don't bother with that. Use Amazon warehouse deals. I've tried out multiple android handsets and returned them all.
PenguinsForAll12 h, 37 m ago

You can return products when ordering online from any shop as you're …You can return products when ordering online from any shop as you're protected under the distance selling regulations.http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/i-want-to-return-something-bought-onlineIt could be an idea to purchase using paypal or credit card to even more protection.

Not always the case if you've opened it, activated the phone etc.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants