No ringtone through bluetooth headset on Pixel 3A in silent mode

Posted 23rd Jun 2020Edited by:"rimz790"
Hey guys,

Anyone who has a Pixel 3A and are using a (one/over the ear) bluetooth headset with the phone, do you hear the ringtone when someone calls you?

Today i used my bluetooth headset for the first time with my brand new Pixel 3A and i couldn't hear the ringtone whenever anyone called me today. I can see the onscreen notification when someone called me, but couldnt hear the ringtone like i did with my samsung previously.

If anyone can help, would be much appreciated. Thanks guys!
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
I also have Pixel 3a and ringtone can be herd with all types of headphones.

Try the following:
Remove the headset from bluetooth settings
Restart the phone
Repair and try again
rimalpatel00723/06/2020 18:48

I also have Pixel 3a and ringtone can be herd with all types of …I also have Pixel 3a and ringtone can be herd with all types of headphones. Try the following:Remove the headset from bluetooth settingsRestart the phoneRepair and try again

Sorry i meant, i cannot hear the ringtone through the bluetooth headset when the phone is on silent mode
Edited by: "rimz790" 23rd Jun
I guess it's because it's on silent. You need to turn off silent mode when you use Bluetooth. There might be a customizable notification app that will work for setting up notification but it's not hard turn off silent mode. Maybe you should get mi band or similar so you get buzz on wrist for every call. if you use silent mode that's a must
Edited by: "wayners" 24th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text