No Speaka de English,

Banned
A bus stops, and 2 Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation. The lady sitting next to them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of them say the following: "Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time."

"You foul-mouthed, sex-obsessed swine," retorted the lady indignantly. "In this country....we don't speak aloud in public places about our sex lives." " Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talkin' about a sex? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spell Mississippi'."

18 Comments

:-D lol

V. clever

hehe.

[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="5"]It's agood[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

http://www.seomoz.org/images/upload/simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Original Poster Banned

I lickit alot.

Banned

funnnnnnny

heh, i laughed out loud at work!

Superb

Very Good.
had to go back and read it again slowly to make sure it made sense lol

Brilliant!

Yeah very funny. Johnny Foreigner can't speak English properly. What a hoot racial stereotyping is.

Banned

good one!!!!!:-D

why wouldn't the two italian men speak to each other in italian and not english

good joke

Like it:-D

Jamaican maybe??:whistling:

chesso;1905589

Jamaican maybe??:whistling:

More like Russian yes :?

Original Poster Banned

EssDub;1905016

Yeah very funny. Johnny Foreigner can't speak English properly. What a … Yeah very funny. Johnny Foreigner can't speak English properly. What a hoot racial stereotyping is.

Why thats just terrible! Fancy labelling them "Johnny Foreigner"!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions