NO SPOILERS PLEASE! Who Going To Get Evicted Tonight?

32 replies
Found 13th Jun 2008
First Big Brother eviction tonight:
Who goes?
Luke
Lisa
Mario (Shaun)
Stephanie

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
32 Comments

who cares NO ONE!!!! --> boring BB

hope its mario. Dont like the way he uses mikey to try and win arguments

Lisa or mario both waste of spaces.........far too smug

Original Poster

jackt010;2307182

Thats your opinion! There's 9 million people who watch this programme!

Banned

hopefully not Steph as she's the second fittest in the house, but have a feeling it will be her or Mario

Lisa she dont do nothing

Banned

All of them with any luck

I really don't know about this one... but edging ever so slightly to Mario... cause of the Mikey thing again... I do think he's using his friendship as a reason for folk not to vote him out

Think Mario should go home to play with his Luigi then perhaps Lisa might have a bit more fun. Cant say I like any of them at the minute though. Very strange people.

Original Poster

WeeWifie;2307218

I really don't know about this one... but edging ever so slightly to … I really don't know about this one... but edging ever so slightly to Mario... cause of the Mikey thing again... I do think he's using his friendship as a reason for folk not to vote him out

ADZ1478;2307186

hope its mario. Dont like the way he uses mikey to try and win arguments

Your both right. Mikey is just a weapon to him

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"] 'Lisa'[/COLOR]

I agree Mario to go :thumbsup: Then next week Alex....

Banned

the only thing i will say is, ide much rather a character such as Mario stay because it makes it all that more interesting to watch as he will spark debates/Rows with people, where as lisa really doesnt do much. if BB was filled with characters like her no one would watch it

Banned

Luke the nerd

there all getting evicted it was fake house, now going to real big bro house with the proper housemates

Banned

jackt010;2307182

nice 1

get a life you sad gits

yer put the football on!!

Original Poster

DangerGod;2307258

the only thing i will say is, ide much rather a character such as Mario … the only thing i will say is, ide much rather a character such as Mario stay because it makes it all that more interesting to watch as he will spark debates/Rows with people, where as lisa really doesnt do much. if BB was filled with characters like her no one would watch it

Yep that's true. Everyone wants to get the baddies out

Original Poster

intenso100;2307277

yer put the football on!!

Watching the football. BB's on record

very true DangerGod!!! I'm just itching to get rid of that awful Alexandra... she thinks she is the Queen or something!

julie 2;2307210

Lisa she dont do nothing

snap lol

Banned

vicknanth;2307324

snap lol

Crackle and pop :-D

Claire is going to get fired i think, Alex is just too strong a candidate.

Oh wait, wrong programme?

frollickingfrill;2307193

Thats your opinion! There's 9 million people who watch this programme!

heard an intresting fact today there are 9 million people un-educated in the uk:whistling:

nooooo wanted lisa to go !!!!

Banned

vicknanth;2307730

nooooo wanted lisa to go !!!!

who got evicted?

pm'd you dangergod didn't want to put it on here because didn't want to spoil it for the other people who haven't watched it yet

grrrrrrrrrrrr steph went

DIVA1977;2307977

grrrrrrrrrrrr steph went

It says no spoilers, the OP has taped it, and didnt want to know!

Banned

Kellie + Paisley;2307840

pm'd you dangergod didn't want to put it on here because didn't want to … pm'd you dangergod didn't want to put it on here because didn't want to spoil it for the other people who haven't watched it yet

thanks for that

cant really avoide who got evicited as my homepage is yahoo

Can't believe i'm actually watching Big Brother.

Lisa or Mario should have went. Mario uses Mikey in the most cringe worthy way and keeps making reference to his blindness during arguments. Lisa on the other hand barely registers as even being there so I doubt anyone would care if she left (except Mario obviously).

Felt ashamed watching the eviction, seeing a nineteen year old kid being booed by a crowd baying for blood over nothing more than her not fulfilling a task. The 'wedding' task seemed fixed anyway, why would anyone think Steph and Mario are a couple when Lisa is the same age as Mario and has the same fake tan. It seemed unfair of BB to just ask outright if the housmates knew the couple as it was glaringly obvious.

As far as Alex going i would much rather they put in a new housemate who was confident and successful and could argue her down with ease, would make better TV.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29313896
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769654
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247679
    4. Money Saving Tips...2341
    5. Which wall design do you like best?89

See more discussions