Groups

no title.

Dear Mods, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice 3 days in banned camp for whatever it was we did wrong. But we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain. . .an athlete . . . a basket case . . .a princess . . .and a criminal...Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club

13 Comments

Even though you're playing GTA we won't forget about you :thumbsup:

Does every thread have to have a mention of GTA? I'm jealous.

Banned

keep on rocking black gerbil1

Original Poster

Am I the only 1 to see that film

Well quite obviously not.....

What was that ruckus?
    Uh, what ruckus?
    I was just in my office and I heard a ruckus.
    Could you describe the ruckus, sir?

Original Poster

J.Dance;1999141

What was that ruckus? Uh, what ruckus? I was just in my office and I … What was that ruckus? Uh, what ruckus? I was just in my office and I heard a ruckus. Could you describe the ruckus, sir?

lol
    brb playing gta.

Don't mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns.

classic film....

Watched that film so many times when I was teenager. It was good - launched a few Brat Pack Hollywood careers too, eh?

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;1999601

Watched that film so many times when I was teenager. It was good - … Watched that film so many times when I was teenager. It was good - launched a few Brat Pack Hollywood careers too, eh?

lol.

theres to many young-ens on this fourm who aint even seen this classic!

brb playing gta.

Banned

black gerbil1;1999902

theres to many young-ens on this fourm who aint even seen this classic!

I aint seen it either? What is it you are talking about? The only tangible thing I can make out is "Breakfast club" - is that the title?

Worth a spin is it?

Original Poster

guv;1999953

I aint seen it either? What is it you are talking about? The only … I aint seen it either? What is it you are talking about? The only tangible thing I can make out is "Breakfast club" - is that the title?Worth a spin is it?

must watch film, you could probz buy it for like £2/3 from HMV.

brb playing gta
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044540
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767378
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467

See more discussions