Groups

no transaction costs

any cards that dont take a fee for buying on amazon .fr .de and other sites ?

11 Comments

Nationwide credit card doesn't charge anything extra for foreign transactions.

Revolut

The_IMF

Nationwide credit card doesn't charge anything extra for foreign … Nationwide credit card doesn't charge anything extra for foreign transactions.

No idea why The_IMF got negged, I've used a Nationwide debit and credit card on Amazon.fr and .de and even on holiday abroad and there are never any "fee's" but you are at the mercy of their exchange rate.

jco83

Revolut

this
    can use for any currency near enough.

Nationwide Credit Card. Also the exchange rate is at the days Visa Exchange Rate which I find it's better than any bank

Halifax clarity card is great no fees on foreign currency saves me loads as regularly buying abroad

dozstanford

No idea why The_IMF got negged, I've used a Nationwide debit and credit … No idea why The_IMF got negged, I've used a Nationwide debit and credit card on Amazon.fr and .de and even on holiday abroad and there are never any "fee's" but you are at the mercy of their exchange rate.

​I've always found their exchange rate to be quite accurate.

With a flex plus account there is 0 comp on cash machine withdrawals too, last holiday same spending money cost me 10% less than my mates who used one of those currency conversion places.

dozstanford

No idea why The_IMF got negged, I've used a Nationwide debit and credit … No idea why The_IMF got negged, I've used a Nationwide debit and credit card on Amazon.fr and .de and even on holiday abroad and there are never any "fee's" but you are at the mercy of their exchange rate.

There's no mercy at all. It's at Visa's exchange rate, which is always better than a banks.

Original Poster

anyone can confirm nationwide flexaccount offers this ? dont really want to apply for a credit card just for that

tom_gov

anyone can confirm nationwide flexaccount offers this ? dont really want … anyone can confirm nationwide flexaccount offers this ? dont really want to apply for a credit card just for that

Seriously, did you not try revolut? I use them now, their rates are really good. You get a virtual card you can use online or you can apply for a phsycial one just paying delivery cost. Just top it up and select the currency you want to pay in.

Halifax Clarity definitely does, I've used mine around the world in person and online.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. After a good deal for new work shirts!11
      2. Advice for bank error11
      3. Any discount for paultons park?33
      4. Scammed on Steam game11

See more discussions