Expired

NO TV Licence to watch subscription services like Netflix, Amazon or Now TV

Found 27th Dec 2017Edited by:"Cookie19"
NO TV Licence to watch subscription services like Netflix, Amazon or Now TV.

express.co.uk/new…ies

Just picked this up on YouTube.
About some poor didn’t pay his TV 📺 liecense.

Bailiff’s giving this guy a hard time.
SHAME ON THE BBC!

youtu.be/_e2…hcM

PLEASE SHARE!
Community Updates
Top comments
Sweet Mary mother of the made up Jesus.

The BBC is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the government of the day. IT's purpose is to tow the line or have the licence fee threatened. It can't help but show it's true communist Pro-EU colours (it receives millions from the EU). Ever wonder why the BBC never reported on the huge scale child abuse in government and law enforcement?

The BBC and it's funding model is dead and has been for over a decade. YOU are forced to pay for a company whose services you don't ask for or need.

If Hovis knocked on your door and said you have to pay them £145 a year because you eat Warbuton's, what would you say? The CEO of Ford has just phoned telling you that you have to pay Ford to drive your Nissan? what would you say?

This corporation applies to use anti-terror legislation and video surveillance vans to spy through windows on your home that refuse to buy its product or simply don't need it. This corporation sends "sales men" who threaten and intimidate mainly single women. Don't think so? Next time you out on your local high street, watch who the charity muggers go for?

Before all the BBC worshipers and sycophant's come flocking to its defence, SUBSCRIPTION IS THE WAY FORWARD, you want it then YOU pay for it. I want nothing from this corrupt and dirty organisation, an organisation that saw to smear the reputation of those abused by its stars.

The Mirror newspaper and the Guardian will be calling this a loophole in its headlines it isn't. You watching something that's not live REQUIRES NO LICENCE.

ROLF HARRIS THANKS YOU FOR PAYING HIS GOLD PLATED PENSION

Calling @Graham1979
Wow, I nearly agreed with something Sky said. Until they said the BBC should be government funded. No, it shouldn't. It should be funded by people who want to watch it, so it can maintain whatever last scrap of impartiality it has.
Graham19791 h, 28 m ago

Sweet Mary mother of the made up Jesus.The BBC is nothing more than the …Sweet Mary mother of the made up Jesus.The BBC is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the government of the day. IT's purpose is to tow the line or have the licence fee threatened. It can't help but show it's true communist Pro-EU colours (it receives millions from the EU). Ever wonder why the BBC never reported on the huge scale child abuse in government and law enforcement? The BBC and it's funding model is dead and has been for over a decade. YOU are forced to pay for a company whose services you don't ask for or need.If Hovis knocked on your door and said you have to pay them £145 a year because you eat Warbuton's, what would you say? The CEO of Ford has just phoned telling you that you have to pay Ford to drive your Nissan? what would you say?This corporation applies to use anti-terror legislation and video surveillance vans to spy through windows on your home that refuse to buy its product or simply don't need it. This corporation sends "sales men" who threaten and intimidate mainly single women. Don't think so? Next time you out on your local high street, watch who the charity muggers go for?Before all the BBC worshipers and sycophant's come flocking to its defence, SUBSCRIPTION IS THE WAY FORWARD, you want it then YOU pay for it. I want nothing from this corrupt and dirty organisation, an organisation that saw to smear the reputation of those abused by its stars. The Mirror newspaper and the Guardian will be calling this a loophole in its headlines it isn't. You watching something that's not live REQUIRES NO LICENCE.ROLF HARRIS THANKS YOU FOR PAYING HIS GOLD PLATED PENSION

building upon this, any person who does cancel their licence, or even if you don't have one and don't need one:

Ignore any mail you get from the tv licence company, they will lie about needing your personal details to prove you don't use their service, you legally don't have to acknowledge the companies existence and you shouldn't as soon as you pay them any attention they will harass you for money.
If you ever see a person at the door who claims to be in any way related to a tv licence, stop them close the door, don't engage in conversation with them or they will lie and twist information and act outside of the law to try and search for data which they will twist and falsify evidence as grounds for a search warrant they can and will file for with the police. Any conversation you do engage with them their aim is to make you slip up and say something that sounds like you need a licence, for example they will ask if you own a tv, which doesn't mean you need a licence - you can use it as a pc screen, if you say anything about owning a device though they will claim you are stealing no matter what you say, don't own a tv? they will ask if you have a computer and claim you need a licence just because it is able to view things online.
Anything you say in response to their question they will twist into evidence they can use to claim false entry into your premises using a search warrant illegally obtained, they have done this so often that the police are often tricked by capita (the tv licence mafia) about the legal right of the private company, firstly they would honor the warrants made, despite having zero legal ground, secondly the warrants would grant the police the right to search for any law being broken but not the company, but this doesn't matter to capita who act outside the law and will force their way in claiming the warrant gives them that right and often police will believe them wrongly.

If you are forced to engage in any conversation with any person who has anything to do with a tv licence or capita, grab your phone and literally record everythign they do and say, ask them to leave, do not fall for any bait they throw at you, they will say almost anything to you and try to insult you and make you shout in an attempt to make you say something that isnt true just to incriminate you.
They have no legal right to harass you or be on your property, don't allow them anywhere near you or they will never leave, they have taken thousands to court with no evidence at all and won because these people can't afford the time it takes to dispute this in court, their favorite target is single mothers.
Always remember they have no legal power at all, the tv licence is an act - not a law. it only applies to any person who agrees upon entering it by purchasing it or watching live tv, it can do nothing to any person outside these parameters, despite the claims made - record everything from hello, make sure you capture their ID as they do have to show that despite anything they say, a lot of people who work for capita will try anything to hide their identity and act outside the law in doing so, do not answer any of their questions.

Now look up on youtube "TV licence goons" for evidence of all of the above in practice, it is very easy to research all of this online, none of this is an exaggeration, none of this is an over reaction, they are operating outside of the law.
40 Comments
Hi there. Have moved this over to misc as it's not a deal. Thanks!
Oh bloody hell

Wow, I nearly agreed with something Sky said. Until they said the BBC should be government funded. No, it shouldn't. It should be funded by people who want to watch it, so it can maintain whatever last scrap of impartiality it has.
MSK.3 m ago

Wow, I nearly agreed with something Sky said. Until they said the BBC …Wow, I nearly agreed with something Sky said. Until they said the BBC should be government funded. No, it shouldn't. It should be funded by people who want to watch it, so it can maintain whatever last scrap of impartiality it has.

Oh ffs it doesn't have one !!!!!
it has a remit to !
The numbers cancelling include people who are on a free license lol
It also says “number of cancellations has declined by 17 per cent since 2013/14” and “There are more licences in force than ever before – 25.8 million.”

That's David Davis for you!
Edited by: "Joey.Bloggsy" 27th Dec 2017
You only need a TV license if you watch live TV or use a BBC service (not including radio. Says what a TV license is required for when you sign up.
Edited by: "catbeans" 27th Dec 2017
deleted415226
The BBC takes over £5billion every year, it doesn’t need my money.

I feel better for not having a TV licence - apart from the Planet Earth series, I don’t think there’s been anything I’ve wanted to watch on telly for the past 5 years. I don’t wish to be at all judgemental (I used to waste my time on such pursuits), but I feel sorry for those that spend their lives in front a glowing screen (I am aware of the irony that I type this from a glowing screen haha).
Calling @Graham1979
It is all "live" TV however received, UK, European satellite, DTT and online and that includes recorded TV, you might watch later.

They did extend the BBC licence fee to cover iPlayer use, but not for other catch-up TV or online services yet.
wrong thread....
Sweet Mary mother of the made up Jesus.

The BBC is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the government of the day. IT's purpose is to tow the line or have the licence fee threatened. It can't help but show it's true communist Pro-EU colours (it receives millions from the EU). Ever wonder why the BBC never reported on the huge scale child abuse in government and law enforcement?

The BBC and it's funding model is dead and has been for over a decade. YOU are forced to pay for a company whose services you don't ask for or need.

If Hovis knocked on your door and said you have to pay them £145 a year because you eat Warbuton's, what would you say? The CEO of Ford has just phoned telling you that you have to pay Ford to drive your Nissan? what would you say?

This corporation applies to use anti-terror legislation and video surveillance vans to spy through windows on your home that refuse to buy its product or simply don't need it. This corporation sends "sales men" who threaten and intimidate mainly single women. Don't think so? Next time you out on your local high street, watch who the charity muggers go for?

Before all the BBC worshipers and sycophant's come flocking to its defence, SUBSCRIPTION IS THE WAY FORWARD, you want it then YOU pay for it. I want nothing from this corrupt and dirty organisation, an organisation that saw to smear the reputation of those abused by its stars.

The Mirror newspaper and the Guardian will be calling this a loophole in its headlines it isn't. You watching something that's not live REQUIRES NO LICENCE.

ROLF HARRIS THANKS YOU FOR PAYING HIS GOLD PLATED PENSION

myspace15 m ago

It is all "live" TV however received, UK, European satellite, DTT and …It is all "live" TV however received, UK, European satellite, DTT and online and that includes recorded TV, you might watch later. They did extend the BBC licence fee to cover iPlayer use, but not for other catch-up TV or online services yet.

Catch up TV won't be covered because it's not live, nor it's it being recorded from live, iPlayer is covered because it's the BBC.
Edited by: "catbeans" 27th Dec 2017
Never purchased a tv licence and never will.
Wongy1101 h, 4 m ago

Oh ffs it doesn't have one !!!!!it has a remit to !

Have one what?
MSK.9 m ago

Have one what?

impartiality
it just has a remit to one
is that so hard to comprehend ?
Wongy11014 m ago

impartialityit just has a remit to one is that so hard to comprehend …impartialityit just has a remit to one is that so hard to comprehend ?[Video]

Has a remit to an impartiality? Is that right?
Wongy11015 m ago

impartialityit just has a remit to one is that so hard to comprehend …impartialityit just has a remit to one is that so hard to comprehend ?[Video]

No, but apparently what I said is quite hard for you to comprehend. Read it again tomorrow, without trying to find implications that aren't there.
deeky1 m ago

Has a remit to an impartiality? Is that right?

Gandalf knows deeky

Aye, Gandalf knows everything.
MSK.4 m ago

No, but apparently what I said is quite hard for you to comprehend. Read …No, but apparently what I said is quite hard for you to comprehend. Read it again tomorrow, without trying to find implications that aren't there.

It doesn't have impartiality !!!!!!!!!!!

It has a remit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad and wonderful !!

in exclamations !!!!!!!!
Wongy1103 m ago

It doesn't have impartiality !!!!!!!!!!!It has a remit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mad …It doesn't have impartiality !!!!!!!!!!!It has a remit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mad and wonderful !!in exclamations !!!!!!!!

We're not even talking the about the same thing, but crack on.

Wooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*wavey flaily arm man*
MSK.5 m ago

We're not even talking the about the same thing, but crack …We're not even talking the about the same thing, but crack on.Wooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*wavey flaily arm man*

May have missed something sorry you quoted That a hole murdock ?
Wongy1102 m ago

May have missed something sorry you quoted That a hole murdock ?

I reffered to what he said, yes.
Graham19791 h, 28 m ago

Sweet Mary mother of the made up Jesus.The BBC is nothing more than the …Sweet Mary mother of the made up Jesus.The BBC is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the government of the day. IT's purpose is to tow the line or have the licence fee threatened. It can't help but show it's true communist Pro-EU colours (it receives millions from the EU). Ever wonder why the BBC never reported on the huge scale child abuse in government and law enforcement? The BBC and it's funding model is dead and has been for over a decade. YOU are forced to pay for a company whose services you don't ask for or need.If Hovis knocked on your door and said you have to pay them £145 a year because you eat Warbuton's, what would you say? The CEO of Ford has just phoned telling you that you have to pay Ford to drive your Nissan? what would you say?This corporation applies to use anti-terror legislation and video surveillance vans to spy through windows on your home that refuse to buy its product or simply don't need it. This corporation sends "sales men" who threaten and intimidate mainly single women. Don't think so? Next time you out on your local high street, watch who the charity muggers go for?Before all the BBC worshipers and sycophant's come flocking to its defence, SUBSCRIPTION IS THE WAY FORWARD, you want it then YOU pay for it. I want nothing from this corrupt and dirty organisation, an organisation that saw to smear the reputation of those abused by its stars. The Mirror newspaper and the Guardian will be calling this a loophole in its headlines it isn't. You watching something that's not live REQUIRES NO LICENCE.ROLF HARRIS THANKS YOU FOR PAYING HIS GOLD PLATED PENSION

building upon this, any person who does cancel their licence, or even if you don't have one and don't need one:

Ignore any mail you get from the tv licence company, they will lie about needing your personal details to prove you don't use their service, you legally don't have to acknowledge the companies existence and you shouldn't as soon as you pay them any attention they will harass you for money.
If you ever see a person at the door who claims to be in any way related to a tv licence, stop them close the door, don't engage in conversation with them or they will lie and twist information and act outside of the law to try and search for data which they will twist and falsify evidence as grounds for a search warrant they can and will file for with the police. Any conversation you do engage with them their aim is to make you slip up and say something that sounds like you need a licence, for example they will ask if you own a tv, which doesn't mean you need a licence - you can use it as a pc screen, if you say anything about owning a device though they will claim you are stealing no matter what you say, don't own a tv? they will ask if you have a computer and claim you need a licence just because it is able to view things online.
Anything you say in response to their question they will twist into evidence they can use to claim false entry into your premises using a search warrant illegally obtained, they have done this so often that the police are often tricked by capita (the tv licence mafia) about the legal right of the private company, firstly they would honor the warrants made, despite having zero legal ground, secondly the warrants would grant the police the right to search for any law being broken but not the company, but this doesn't matter to capita who act outside the law and will force their way in claiming the warrant gives them that right and often police will believe them wrongly.

If you are forced to engage in any conversation with any person who has anything to do with a tv licence or capita, grab your phone and literally record everythign they do and say, ask them to leave, do not fall for any bait they throw at you, they will say almost anything to you and try to insult you and make you shout in an attempt to make you say something that isnt true just to incriminate you.
They have no legal right to harass you or be on your property, don't allow them anywhere near you or they will never leave, they have taken thousands to court with no evidence at all and won because these people can't afford the time it takes to dispute this in court, their favorite target is single mothers.
Always remember they have no legal power at all, the tv licence is an act - not a law. it only applies to any person who agrees upon entering it by purchasing it or watching live tv, it can do nothing to any person outside these parameters, despite the claims made - record everything from hello, make sure you capture their ID as they do have to show that despite anything they say, a lot of people who work for capita will try anything to hide their identity and act outside the law in doing so, do not answer any of their questions.

Now look up on youtube "TV licence goons" for evidence of all of the above in practice, it is very easy to research all of this online, none of this is an exaggeration, none of this is an over reaction, they are operating outside of the law.
Wongy1109 m ago

I know we disagree abut this kitty but if I know where you are coming from …I know we disagree abut this kitty but if I know where you are coming from then you are wrongwe all need to be in this together or we are fucked ! wongy

32925842-ULf9K.jpg
deeky2 m ago

[Image]

Yeah deeky just did an update not really going on about kitty and but all of us ffs
MSK.5 m ago

Apparently you don't know where I am coming from, you read what you want …Apparently you don't know where I am coming from, you read what you want to see and keep trying to put words in my mouth.I'm too tired for this shit.

Mate we have been around a bit...
3 years since I had a TV licence. Apart from threatening the TV Licencing bullies with court over harassment, I've had no further issues.
Disturbing!
Ok I'm confused about the terminology 'live tv'. I have Sky so which channels can't I watch? I know obviously the BBC ones and iplayer but does that mean I can't watch itv or channel 5 unless they're +1 or on catch up? I have cartoonito on a lot (kids in the house) does that have to be on +1? If I can save on not having a license then I won't, I'm not going to miss out on much.
sarahsmith7635 m ago

Ok I'm confused about the terminology 'live tv'. I have Sky so which …Ok I'm confused about the terminology 'live tv'. I have Sky so which channels can't I watch? I know obviously the BBC ones and iplayer but does that mean I can't watch itv or channel 5 unless they're +1 or on catch up? I have cartoonito on a lot (kids in the house) does that have to be on +1? If I can save on not having a license then I won't, I'm not going to miss out on much.

You can't watch broadcast tv, so that is any channel.
Suddenly everyone becomes a legal expert

Can't remember the last time I read such utter nonsense as Graham1979's post! Probably during the general election when everyone became an "expert" then too, particularly those that suddenly had all the "correct" information about how the government controls everything and you're being brainwashed blah blah blah. What complete and utter drivel!
The BBC want to scrap the TV licence and replace it with an internet licence.
Good place for licence info.

tvlicenceresistance.info/forum/
Edited by: "Geemac" 29th Dec 2017
LankySi3 h, 40 m ago

Suddenly everyone becomes a legal expert (lol)Can't remember the last …Suddenly everyone becomes a legal expert (lol)Can't remember the last time I read such utter nonsense as Graham1979's post! Probably during the general election when everyone became an "expert" then too, particularly those that suddenly had all the "correct" information about how the government controls everything and you're being brainwashed blah blah blah. What complete and utter drivel!

Would you like to correct his post or just make claims that it's "drivel"?
I like paying the license fee.
maybe one could watch RTE without having to buy a license if one spoofs one's location with a VPN?

haven't looked into it but it might be a possibility.

rte.ie/tv/
darksideby1821 h, 54 m ago

I like paying the license fee.

Can I send you my direct debit details please?
Edited by: "landros1" 30th Dec 2017
Back in 2012 a tv licence man came to my house and ask me if i had a tv etc, luck would have it i did but didn’t have a licence but the tv was in the back of my car because i was about to leave to go and stay in my caravan for a few days and always took my tele with me. I let him in, seen i had no TV and said he would put a note saying i dont have a tv on the property and that would be it for 2 years before they checked again haha
landros11 h, 51 m ago

Can I send you my direct debit details please?

Yes
Graham197927th Dec 2017

Couldn't have agreed more!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants