No Wonder the country is in debt!

26 replies
Found 1st Jul 2010
telegraph.co.uk/new…tml

£150,000 on a wax double of David Cameron! surely that cost wasnt needed!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
26 Comments

as if one pansy Cameron wasn't enough

the wax work will only be realistic if it has Nick Clegg hanging out his backside

Original Poster

shedboy66;8957516

as if one pansy Cameron wasn't enoughthe wax work will only be realistic … as if one pansy Cameron wasn't enoughthe wax work will only be realistic if it has Nick Clegg hanging out his backside

:thumbsup::w00t:

£150,000 on a wax double of David Cameron! surely that cost wasnt needed!

Does it matter how much it cost ?

Its not the taxpayers money and if Tussards did not add new people it would be full of old has beens

The same group also recently spent £15 million pound on a ride at Alton Towers.

What's your point? Are you saying that no business should be investing in it's future?

:viking:Mrs might want one now so its another £150,000:viking:

Banned

bizarre how the OP thinks this contributes to the national debt lol

Banned

deanos;8958918

Does it matter how much it cost ?Its not the taxpayers money and if … Does it matter how much it cost ?Its not the taxpayers money and if Tussards did not add new people it would be full of old has beens

adambaz;8958966

The same group also recently spent £15 million pound on a ride at Alton … The same group also recently spent £15 million pound on a ride at Alton Towers.What's your point? Are you saying that no business should be investing in it's future?

csiman;8959474

bizarre how the OP thinks this contributes to the national debt lol

^This

Contender for most pointless thread of the day

Paddy Charlie;8959698

^ThisContender for most pointless thread of the day

Might well be. Does the daily "What's the cheapest way to send a parcel?" thread still qualify for the award?

Banned

Some people :roll:

I imagine that the sculptors who worked on it for 4 months would be reasonably pleased to be paid. The wax-work is for a private enterprise. Tourists visit it.

Banned

dxx;8959720

Might well be. Does the daily "What's the cheapest way to send a parcel?" … Might well be. Does the daily "What's the cheapest way to send a parcel?" thread still qualify for the award?

No, repeats of simular threads or anything with the word official in the title are exempt :thumbsup:

At least this version cannot spout any carp.

It's eyes are all dead and lifeless.

And the waxwork doesn't look that good either.

Banned

dxx;8959720

Might well be. Does the daily "What's the cheapest way to send a parcel?" … Might well be. Does the daily "What's the cheapest way to send a parcel?" thread still qualify for the award?

or the daily "should I get a PS3 or a 360" thread :-D

same people always post in them too!

Ungreat;8959894

It's eyes are all dead and lifeless.And the waxwork doesn't look that … It's eyes are all dead and lifeless.And the waxwork doesn't look that good either.

:thumbsup::-D

Banned

Who actually goes to a waxworks anyway?? Must be the worst kind of attraction there is!

master_chief;8960014

Who actually goes to a waxworks anyway?? Must be the worst kind of … Who actually goes to a waxworks anyway?? Must be the worst kind of attraction there is!

Madame Tussaud's is one of the top 5 UK attractions in London receiving more over 2.7 million visitors per year

Banned

i thought you were on about that article about the quango lot for the olympics all being paid more than cameron......

David Higgins, the chief executive of the Olympic Delivery Authority, … David Higgins, the chief executive of the Olympic Delivery Authority, earns between £390,000 and £394,999 a year. He is one of 15 people working on the games who are paid more than David Cameron's £142,500. Figures published today show that 26 quangocrats earn more than £200,000 and 158 earn more than £150,000.

guardian.co.uk/pol…ist

but its just a nonsense thread:)

i think it would make a great voodoo doll
i could spend hrs sticking pins in it and burning it with but ends

I think some of the models in MT are unbelievable, most of them you would swear are the real person, quite spooky sometimes. The one of DC looks very life like from what I can see.

As above MT only ever gets bigger and better so they must be doing something right as a business.

Does the OP think the goverment paid for it?

Banned

Goonieman;8960499

Does the OP think the goverment paid for it?

i think so........

csiman;8959940

or the daily "should I get a PS3 or a 360" thread :-Dsame people always … or the daily "should I get a PS3 or a 360" thread :-Dsame people always post in them too!

Maybe it's like the wordgame threads, except for people with peeners.

loool @ OP

funny stuff, not as good as levis24 but close

casparwhite;8960526

i think so........

That'll be why she's gone quiet then.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33