Groups

No wounder the banks are in the state they are!

We went out with a old mate, his girl friend and her mates at the weekend.

On of her mates works for one of the banks (one we've just spent billions bailing out), she was promoted up to director level last week. Good for her you think...

She's 8 months pregnant and in a weeks time will be taking a year off maternity leave (on full pay at the new rate) and the best bit, the job she's doing won't be there in 3 months but they'll keep paying her for the year and 'try to find her something' when she get back !

Obviously, a great deal for her. . .

14 Comments

Good on her i'd say if you were in the same position i'm sure you wouldn't refuse!

wow, how's that for cushty.

Its easy when youre spending other people money :thumbsup:

Original Poster

RBH;6110460

Good on her i'd say if you were in the same position i'm sure you … Good on her i'd say if you were in the same position i'm sure you wouldn't refuse!

Indeed I wouldn't. But in what other business would you get promoted 3 weeks before you take a year off on full pay !

steve1221;6110519

Indeed I wouldn't. But in what other business would you get promoted 3 … Indeed I wouldn't. But in what other business would you get promoted 3 weeks before you take a year off on full pay !

MP? :whistling:

I know Barclays do the same, I was talking to a freind the other day. Nice work if you can get it.

If I ran a buisness I wouldn't employ women, for that reason. bl00dy part timers!

Celticsun;6110587

I know Barclays do the same, I was talking to a freind the other day. … I know Barclays do the same, I was talking to a freind the other day. Nice work if you can get it.

so do asda actually as long as you are a manager.

steve1221;6110519

Indeed I wouldn't. But in what other business would you get promoted 3 … Indeed I wouldn't. But in what other business would you get promoted 3 weeks before you take a year off on full pay !

any company that doesn't want to be sued would do the same if she was the best person for the job.

wowzers

m18gfc;6110751

If I ran a buisness I wouldn't employ women, for that reason. bl00dy part … If I ran a buisness I wouldn't employ women, for that reason. bl00dy part timers!

another sexist pig I see :roll::roll:

She's obviously a very smart woman. Makes you wonder why she hangs around with bad spellers!

4lyons09;6111727

another sexist pig I see :roll::roll:

i hope they were being ironic. :whistling:

Original Poster

sloth_frattelli;6111756

She's obviously a very smart woman. Makes you wonder why she hangs … She's obviously a very smart woman. Makes you wonder why she hangs around with bad spellers!

Dho ! She's no friend of mine, but point taken. Just show how much I rely on spell checkers !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1216
      2. Decent Mp3 Player?911
      3. What would be HELL to you?22
      4. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother22

See more discussions