:lol::lol:

Tinkytayls;8616780

hard one....

nob:whistling:

David Cameron & Boris Johnson

door bell

both (i'm greedy)

Pre-op tranny

Just use your own hand for a good knocking.

Handle.

I know a bloke with both. Like, proper, hefty pair of boobs. As he walks, they wobble and look about the same sort of size (and pretty much shape too, which is the fascinating part) as girl, so maybe as much as a C cup. Quite something to see. And, yep, he is a chubster, but not that fat. Maybe a couple of stone lighter than Kevin Smith, to put it in perspective. But with proper boobs. 'Mazing.

Anybody who posts on the internet what they have overheard their children say should never have children. By deduction, this should never have happened.

Narrator;8617396

Anybody who posts on the internet what they have overheard their children … Anybody who posts on the internet what they have overheard their children say should never have children. By deduction, this should never have happened.

What? Are you implying that this is something other than a simple question of whether you prefer a knocker, knob or plain old hand knock on your front door? I have no idea what you mean Mr Narrator multi man, you must have a dirty mind.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562132
      2. Sky Fibre Max11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
      4. Samsung Note 8914

See more discussions