Noctua have finally listend and released some ALL BLACK CPU Coolers + Linus Tech Tips Editions If you're lucky

Posted 9th Oct
Okay, so for most people this isn't all that exciting, but for enthusiasts that like their PC builds to look slick (Subjective I know) This is amazing news. Before they only had availability in beige and brown. Which isn't really a colour scheme I feel most will be up for taking on, regardless of the excellent performance that their products are known for.

There will be people out there that love them either way, and those that don't care for aesthetics altogether. As per the title there is finally a choice! HURRAH!

There is a limited time LTT / Linus Tech Tips Edition, that comes with orange anti-vibration pads as well as fan stickers (Black pads are also in the package) I'm not sure how you know you've got one of those editions, as they don't tell you online at all. Seems to be luck of the draw. So at this point... make sure you're not solely buying to get the LTT edition, just in case.

"The NH-D15 chromax.black and NH-U12S chromax.black are available as of today via Noctua’s official Amazon and eBay stores and the first 5000 pieces of each model shipped worldwide will be the Linus Tech Tips limited edition that includes extra orange vibration pads

Please note that while the Amazon product pages show the regular, non-limited versions of the coolers only, customers will receive the Linus Tech Tips limited edition while stocks last when ordering from Noctua’s official stores (‘Noctua Cooling Solutions’ in North America and ‘NOCTUA - Designed in Austria’ in Europe). Noctua can give no indication as to how long stocks will last in various countries and marketplaces, so customers who would like to get the Linus Tech Tips limited edition are advised to buy as soon as possible!"

Meet the noctua NH-D15 chromax black and the noctua NH-U12S chromax black!

Are you more likely to pick one up in the new colour scheme?

noctua NH-D15
3306806.jpg
noctua NH-U12S
3306806.jpg
LTT Edition - Source - Linus Tech Tips Youtube Channel

3306806.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
that like their PC builds to look slick sick
Seems to be luck of the drawer draw
You probably have to buy the LTT edition from their own website.
BTW Is he a multi-millionair (C$ even?) ...
GwanGy09/10/2019 17:58

that like their PC builds to look slick sick Seems to be luck of the …that like their PC builds to look slick sick Seems to be luck of the drawer draw You probably have to buy the LTT edition from their own website.BTW Is he a multi-millionair (C$ even?) ...

Throughout October if you order off amazon you get LTT stock. After that it would be based on luck on whatever gets picked from the amazon warehouse stock

LTT is probably very rich, every YT has some sponsor and all those tech gifts...
Edited by: "Myriad" 9th Oct
Nice?! Why has it took them so long to release a nicer colour way
BrumGB09/10/2019 19:51

Nice?! Why has it took them so long to release a nicer colour way …Nice?! Why has it took them so long to release a nicer colour way

No idea at all! It was the only reason I didn't buy one a few years ago. I was building something pretty and for me it would have been an eyesore. I would totally buy now If I needed one
I didn't realise these were available in the UK and didn't look into them as it would be too pricey to get from the US. I was impressed how well these coolers did against the AIO coolers but not quite at the point of starting a new build yet.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants