Groups

'Noddy' given makeover for 60th birthday

not another makeover...

Children's television series Noddy has been given a digital makeover to celebrate its 60th birthday.

The Enid Blyton character, who made his screen debut in 1955, has been computer animated for a new series called Noddy In Toyland, which will air on Five's Milkshake! broadcast from April 20.

In a statement, Five's director of children's programmes Nick Wilson said: "Following on from the success Milkshake! had with Make Way for Noddy, we're sure that children will delight in Noddy's new fun-filled adventures and Toyland's magical places like so many generations before them."

The remastered series will see the wooden boy joined by some new characters, including a fairy apprentice called Linden Berry and a robot named Whiz, who runs the garage. Viewers will also watch Noddy exploring some of the lesser known areas of Toyland with his new methods of travel - a helicopter, a monster truck and a submarine.

The 52 new 10-minute episodes are scheduled to air every morning at 7.20am.

7 Comments

Leer ,calm down woman with all these threads, i can't keep up arrghhh,are you in hyper mode lol

No doubt big ears will have small ears now due to the PC brigade! ;-)

Original Poster

deb8z;4931335

Leer ,calm down woman with all these threads, i can't keep up arrghhh,are … Leer ,calm down woman with all these threads, i can't keep up arrghhh,are you in hyper mode lol

lol, something like that!!!:thumbsup: been doing karoke sessions and dancing round the living like crazy with the little one today!!

Original Poster

hunchback;4931354

No doubt big ears will have small ears now due to the PC brigade! ;-)

lol!!!!x

Leer;4931357

lol, something like that!!!:thumbsup: been doing karoke sessions and … lol, something like that!!!:thumbsup: been doing karoke sessions and dancing round the living like crazy with the little one today!!

where did you find the time to do karaoke with the little one & put a thread on here every couple of mins??

Original Poster

hankat;4931621

where did you find the time to do karaoke with the little one & put a … where did you find the time to do karaoke with the little one & put a thread on here every couple of mins??

whilst the songs are loading on the other tab
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918
      4. One thing you've forgotten79

See more discussions