Groups
    EXPIRED

Noise Cancelling Earphones?

I'm on the search for a pair of noise cancelling earphones - anyone know where I can get a good, reasonably priced pair?

4 Comments

I saw a really cool video of how to make your own.

]CLICK ME!

I got some panasonic ones a while ago on here for £6 using a voucher but to be honest they wernt amazing and i dont really use them anymore, i guess you need to pay a bit to get some nice ones

Or you could just get some headphones with decent isolation. As far as I know, 'noise-cancelling' only actually cuts out continuous and relatively unchanging low frequencies (such as aeroplane engine rumble).

You could start by looking at some of the links I posted in ]this thread. You'll be looking for sealed, closed-back headphones. There's plenty of great models to choose

edit: In fact, the above video pretty much shows you how to create isolating headphones out of regular headphones. However, you're likely to get much better acoustics and bass-response if the enclosures are manufactured specifically for the purpose.

Original Poster

Could anyone help me find a reasonably priced pair of Ultimate Ears Metro.fi 2 earphones?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions