Noise Cancelling Headphones - Recommendations / Experiences?

Found 22nd Mar
Hi Guys,

I'm on the search for a quality pair of noise cancelling headphones for daily use. I have experienced the Bose QC and have to say they are exceptional but the feel is pretty plastic and I fear they won't last overly long. My other concern is that they are quite expensive.

Just wondering if anyone has experienced anything close to these headphones at a more budget friendly cost with a slightly more robust build?

I do like the look of the Damson Headspace headphones for the price.

Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
sonys flag ship n-c get very good reviews but again not cheap had my bose a while now with no problems for 12 hour flights they are well worth what i paid and i can sleep in them found the cheap n/c headphones pretty bad when i have tried themand avoid falling for headphones that are described as noise-isolating
Edited by: "Infractionboi" 22nd Mar
I too would like to know^ at the moment for noise cancelling I have to use earphones
I know you mentioned others but I've had the QC35s for a year now and they're excellent. I had the same concerns regarding the plastic feel and longevity however I've never had issues with that. The cushion seam did come apart however this could've been my own fault. I understand they're expensive but the noise cancelling is amazing, I work in a busy office and use them all day long. I've also used them on flights and they completely cancel out the sound of all passengers and the engines, a life saver on long haul flights. Well worth the money in my opinion.
Original Poster
Shevchenko9 m ago

I know you mentioned others but I've had the QC35s for a year now and …I know you mentioned others but I've had the QC35s for a year now and they're excellent. I had the same concerns regarding the plastic feel and longevity however I've never had issues with that. The cushion seam did come apart however this could've been my own fault. I understand they're expensive but the noise cancelling is amazing, I work in a busy office and use them all day long. I've also used them on flights and they completely cancel out the sound of all passengers and the engines, a life saver on long haul flights. Well worth the money in my opinion.

Thanks Shev, I haven't ruled them out completely. I just feel like at this day in age we should have a hue variety to choose from but I keep seeing the same handful and no others, these all being 250 - 300ish which is a little more than I'd like to pay.

I do know the local bose shop in York is knocking the QC35 (1) for £229 which may be worth the punt.
paid 150 quid for my QuietComfort® 25 for price i could not find anything similar no bother about being wired liked that they have a replaceable battery
Edited by: "Infractionboi" 22nd Mar
bEENZ15 h, 31 m ago

Thanks Shev, I haven't ruled them out completely. I just feel like at this …Thanks Shev, I haven't ruled them out completely. I just feel like at this day in age we should have a hue variety to choose from but I keep seeing the same handful and no others, these all being 250 - 300ish which is a little more than I'd like to pay. I do know the local bose shop in York is knocking the QC35 (1) for £229 which may be worth the punt.

Bose have just released a new version of the QC35s so that may well be the older version. A simple Google search will explain the differences, not much but may well be features you would make use of.
Skull candy
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants