Groups
    EXPIRED

Nokia 105 - Black (A Grade pre owned) - £5 delivered using £20 off code - possible error

Assume this maybe an error so not sure how long it will last so put in misc.

Nokia 105 refurb (A grade) is £25 on Game site - add code PREOWN20 and brings down to a fiver delivered. Maybe of use if you are after a cheap backup phone or wanted a cheap way of getting CEX vouchers.

game.co.uk/en/…844

https://s29.postimg.org/93c7ky0s7/Screen_Shot_2017_02_02_at_01_18_28.jpg

13 Comments

I'll have the CEX vouchers please X)

Unlocked worth £15 in cex vouchers locked is £4
    Edited by: "barrel24" 2nd Feb

Code only takes off £3.99 oO

Original Poster

summerof76

Code only takes off £3.99 oO

working for me summer lovin

try going though this link and then entering the code

game.co.uk/en/…mit

Original Poster

barrel24

Unlocked worth £15 in cex vouchers locked is £4

couldn't see any detail whether is unlocked or locked on the game site

Original Poster

someone is rapidly buying them all

bought 90

Chanchi32

someone is rapidly buying them all

me

Chanchi32

working for me summer lovintry going though this link and then entering … working for me summer lovintry going though this link and then entering the codehttp://www.game.co.uk/en/games/preowned-voucher/preowned-voucher-1?langId=44&storeId=10151&catalogId=10201&categoryId=1250647&pageView=&pageSize=40&inStockOnly=true&listerOnly=true&contentOnly=&storeOnly=&provenance=&resultCatEntryType=&catgrpSchemaType=&RASchemaType=&searchTerm=&searchType=&searchTermOperator=&searchTermScope=&filterTerm=&filterType=&filterTermOperator=&catGroupId=&categoryType=&sType=&minPrice=&maxPrice=&sortBy=PRICE_ASC&submitSortBy=Submit

I'll stick with my i phone X)

Sorry, a generic inventory system exception occured. the exception is as follows: "failed to get the inventory availability information after checking the inventory cache system, dom system and fallback information. maybe you should set fallbackinventorystatus not to be null of xinvcnf."

broke it

xbox360man

bought 90

X) you can buy better NEW

Hot

seaniboy

X) you can buy better NEW

for £5 lol ok
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1956
      3. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26
      4. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1318

See more discussions