Groups
    EXPIRED

nokia 1600

Hi,###

5 Comments

Original Poster

Ignore this unless you have a fantastic price :-) I can get it for £40 in the shops but if anyone has one cheaper, I'd be very pleased. Just in a little rush and need it tomorrow ;-)

Seems it does have vibrate function after all - no mention of vibrate on the Nokia.co.uk site when I looked at its features. Maybe something that's taken for granted nowadays!

Check out some of the offers on the Virgin Mobile store. Some of those handsets are pretty cheap. At £40 you actually have a lot of choice in handsets these days. Also I think easyMobile shop will get you £15 back on a handset there from Quidco.

Dio, the best offer is from easymobile.com if you go through Quidco (Phone cost is £9.99 +£30 air time)

The same offer is also available at the The Link but the cashback is only £5

There's also a v3 for under £40 right now in the Hot Deals section but you'd have to act fast!

Original Poster

In a local independent phone shop I picked up a 3120 for £35 after a little bargaining so I'm happy with that and so will be the recipient. Thanks for all the advice.

I'm now looking for a cheap triband to use in West Africa...

Any thoughts welcome - I'm going to try the v3 and see where we get to ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent hoover66
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)46
      3. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66
      4. Iptv814

See more discussions