Nokia 2720 2.8-inch 4G UK SIM-Free Feature Phone with Google Assistant (Single-SIM) - Black £89.99 @ Amazon

Posted 5th Oct
  • Features & details
  • Classic Flip - With simple to use features, such as big buttons and text, the 2720 Flip is familiar and reliable
  • Built to Last - Excellent durability and a timeless design, whilst compact enough to fit in a pocket or a purse
  • Google Assistant Button - With a push of a button, your Google Assistant can help manage the most popular phone features with just your voice
  • Emergency Button - Pressing the emergency button sends an emergency text message, including your current location, and calls five emergency contacts in your address book
  • Apps and 4G - Preloaded essential apps such as Facebook and WhatsApp, plus 4G and Internet sharing capabilities
amazon.co.uk/dp/…6G3
Community Updates

Groups

7 Comments
Do I see the snake game pre loaded. If so heat
Thanks for posting @MrSwitch
As this is more or less RRP we've moved over to the misc section
adamderak05/10/2019 08:41

Do I see the snake game pre loaded. If so heat

Let's have a discussion
IronSoldier05/10/2019 08:41

Thanks for posting @MrSwitch As this is more or less RRP we've …Thanks for posting @MrSwitch As this is more or less RRP we've moved over to the misc section

Thought as such, no worries
MrSwitch05/10/2019 08:41

Let's have a discussion

Glad my TV isnt like this. Decides what category I should watch lol.
Most people use a messenger app i.e Whatsapp, Viber etc. To type on one of these, after 5 mins it would just infuriate me.
I dunno about that, I used to type like a pro, without looking at the phone on these keypads
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants