Nokia 2720 - good for an elderly person?

Posted 4th Jan
Does anyone use this phone for an elderly parent and recommends it- or not? I'd prefer this to the Doro phone lines..

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Why would you prefer this over a doro?
I've "trained" mine and she adores now normal android phone. Likes being able to ask google to do everything for her, from setting an alarm to calling people. Got her a Google Mini also and she likes the simple asking it to play the radio, weather forecast,news and also using it to ring people. Just never ask her how to actually go through the options and set an alarm or anything. Even my father, who you have to let him write down which button on the TV remote control turns it on and the channel numbers, uses the google home also for everything. Ohh and you can giggle at them saying "Thanks" to it.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 4th Jan
cecilmcroberts04/01/2020 16:42

I've "trained" mine and she adores now normal android phone. Likes being …I've "trained" mine and she adores now normal android phone. Likes being able to ask google to do everything for her, from setting an alarm to calling people. Got her a Google Mini also and she likes the simple asking it to play the radio, weather forecast,news and also using it to ring people. Just never ask her how to actually go through the options and set an alarm or anything. Even my father, who you have to let him write down which button on the TV remote control turns it on and the channel numbers, uses the google home also for everything. Ohh and you can giggle at them saying "Thanks" to it.

Great job! Which phone did you get them??
SCuboid04/01/2020 21:02

Great job! Which phone did you get them??

Got her a P20. Normal one not a lite or pro. Was just over 2 years ago.
Mine is still using a Windows phone as it was easy to set tile shortcuts to frequently used contacts. When that pops its clogs I will probably get her a basic android phone and do the same, maybe with a WP emulator. She likes her Echo too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions