Groups

Nokia 3120 classic Mobile-Anyone have it?

if u do have the phone-please discuss what you do like and what you don't like about the phone!

3 Comments

I use a 3120 on the 3 network. I think its a great phone, solid build, reliable. Excellent for Skype, Messenger etc

Also leave it connected to PC Suite when at home and send txt messaging, update contacts via PC Suite which works very well with the 3120 classic.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6133655

I use a 3120 on the 3 network. I think its a great phone, solid build, … I use a 3120 on the 3 network. I think its a great phone, solid build, reliable. Excellent for Skype, Messenger etc :)Also leave it connected to PC Suite when at home and send txt messaging, update contacts via PC Suite which works very well with the 3120 classic.

why do u leave it on the pc suite at home for?

watermelon28;6136419

why do u leave it on the pc suite at home for?

I switch on the bluetooth and connect the phone to my PC and use PC Suite to update files on the phone like wallpaper or music. And then I also use the PC suite to send txt messages via my phone far easier and quicker than using the phone keys.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten1721
      2. Bearded chat1223
      3. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407243
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311387

See more discussions