Nokia 5 or Wileyfox swift 2 plus ?

Found 2nd Jan
Can't decide on the above two. Been reading the specs and notice Nokia has only 2GB Ram where wileyfox has 3 for a start. Anyone that has any of the above 2 let me know your thoughts, thanks.
Community Updates
AskElectronicsPhones
6 Comments
I have neither of the above. But I do have a huawei p8 lite 2017. Cracking phone octacore with 3gb of ram and 1080p screen had it for a few months now. And love it. It's a great phone and in your price range. Much better than the two you are looking at.
Avoid any Wiley fox product
I'd say Nokia 5, no contest
I have just bought my wife the Nokia 5 because her Moto 5 screen cracked, ( seems to be a common problem with those although the Moto 3 she had is still going strong ) anyway the Nokia 5 she is so far very happy with and rates it better than the Moto, so as it is a long established brand I would recommend the 5.
Much appreciated folks
st8mike3 h, 32 m ago

I have just bought my wife the Nokia 5 because her Moto 5 screen cracked, …I have just bought my wife the Nokia 5 because her Moto 5 screen cracked, ( seems to be a common problem with those although the Moto 3 she had is still going strong ) anyway the Nokia 5 she is so far very happy with and rates it better than the Moto, so as it is a long established brand I would recommend the 5.

Mine still has her G3 as back up as its a phenomenal phone but the Nokia 5 is a premium looking & feeling phone for £110.

She absolutely loves it
Edited by: "Gollywood" 3rd Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants