Groups
    EXPIRED

Nokia 5230

My dad has just lost his nokia 5230 mobile and wants to buy a new one, the problem is he is on o2 and it is about £110 does anyone know where to buy it on pay as you go o2 cheaper?

He does not want to change network even if it does work out cheaper!

4 Comments

have a look online and in the high street and even if its locked to vodafone or orange etc.... Just take to any non-chain mobile phone shop and they will unlock it for O2, this can cost anywhere from £5 to £15 but may work out cheaper.

Link

You can buy it here for £89.90. The hadset comes unlocked to any network, So your dad will be able to put his o2 sim card in, But i think you have to pay extra £10 for a top up, And that will be orange sim card that comes with it. But its free delivery. So still bit cheaper than £110. Ill keep looking for you though

Link

I have had several phones from carphonewarehouse and they have all been unlocked to any network. You could give them a ring just to make sure. But if you buy it on vodafone It will work out a good deal, And just put your o2 sim in.

carphonewarehouse.com/mob…PAY = £77.95 + £10 Top Up. You can buy it any network (the cheapest) from here as all of their phones are unlocked.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1829
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions