Found 2nd Nov 2008
i currently have this phone but recently they have brought out a newer one 'the comes with music' one and i am wondering can i upgrade mine to that any how?

4 Comments

You can update them via Nokia update, But as yours isn't a "music edition" etc you'd have to make Nokia update think it's a "Music edition".

To do this it involves changing the product code, You can do that for some Nokia's via a program called Nemesis Service Suite.

I did it to my Nokia N70 and changed it from normal to music edition.

Original Poster

shauneco;3353472

You can update them via Nokia update, But as yours isn't a "music … You can update them via Nokia update, But as yours isn't a "music edition" etc you'd have to make Nokia update think it's a "Music edition".To do this it involves changing the product code, You can do that for some Nokia's via a program called Nemesis Service Suite.I did it to my Nokia N70 and changed it from normal to music edition.

i will try this now thanks in advance

Alternatively you could use a paid for service, I've used these before and their safe: ]http//ww…htm

Original Poster

i dont realy want to pay for it and the other one is complicated and thanks for your time
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183
    2. £2.00 Cash Back fron Topcashback on Pumpkins via the app12
    3. Marmite1722
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2382

See more discussions