Groups

NOKIA 5530 MAKE MONEY

Banned
    I know this deal has been posted but I am new and I have realsied a trick. If you want ot make money and keep the £10 airtime, then read on. But the Nokia 5530 and sell it to Mazuma Mobiel who will give £120!!! Or £132 in argos vouchers I think? This will leave £10 profit, a second hand phone which you can use and £10 top up.

Just to let you know there is no risk with mozumna mobiel Used them before. But Thats my opnion maybe one of you had problem but I have not.
    carphonewarehouse.com/mob…SIC

14 Comments

Yea i noticed it a few weeks but was thinking is it worth outlaying a ton to make £20

spitroast

lol - this is extremely clever thinking... especially if you do more than one - and have the money - because doing just one of these would be pointless with postage costs/risk factors with phone trade ins...

That is alot of effort for £10 quid.

Bare cash to invest for a £10 quid profit.

Their is other simpler ways with less investing.

No hate, worth for some, good idea.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Green"]:thumbsup::w00t:how can anyone winge at free tenner these days .
    thankyou[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

spit roast;7026973

Yea i noticed it a few weeks but was thinking is it worth outlaying a ton … Yea i noticed it a few weeks but was thinking is it worth outlaying a ton to make £20spitroast

Ah found you lol thanks for pointing this deal out to me, this is what i'm doing and i'm getting a phone contract tomorrow as a result! Repped you mate :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

mighty mugger;7026987

That is alot of effort for £10 quid.Bare cash to invest for a £10 quid p … That is alot of effort for £10 quid.Bare cash to invest for a £10 quid profit.Their is other simpler ways with less investing.No hate, worth for some, good idea.

Yes But It requires no BRAINS!

Surely the price they offer will drop quicker than a hooker's knickers?

Not a bad idea, but its a lot of effort for very little

cjendi;7027003

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Green"]:thumbsup::w00t:how can … [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Green"]:thumbsup::w00t:how can anyone winge at free tenner these days .thankyou[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I can has to be £20+ t be worth while.

I think it's worth winging about if you dont have the phone at all and willing to get rid of it for a great good. But buying one for the sake of £10 isnt worth it as it'll take over a week to get your £10 back. It's good for me as I've had the phone a few weeks dont like it and want to get a contract phone.

i make more with a ton than a £10 for a child's pocket money scheme

Warning Please note: there has been an error of some description. Please see below for details.
    * Warning Sorry, due to high levels of demand we have limited the maximum quantity of the following items that customers are allowed to buy : Nokia 5530 XpressMusic. The total maximum quantity of these items is 1

sent 2 phones to mazuma on wed and received cheques this morning,great company

Original Poster Banned

wonkey;7027435

* Warning Please note: there has been an error of some description. … * Warning Please note: there has been an error of some description. Please see below for details. * Warning Sorry, due to high levels of demand we have limited the maximum quantity of the following items that customers are allowed to buy : Nokia 5530 XpressMusic. The total maximum quantity of these items is 1

Oh well Never saw that, but still make £10!!! and £10 top up!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492109
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35194
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2443

See more discussions