Groups

Nokia 5530 VS Nokia 5800 VS Nokia 6700

Which one is the best out of these three people?

All Nokia

Which one is the best?

Help needed.

Cheers in advance - Mighty Mugger

5 Comments

hmmm ...it really depends what you are looking for from the phone ... camera ...music ...memory ... apps?

Original Poster

rmehta169;7026045

hmmm ...it really depends what you are looking for from the phone ... … hmmm ...it really depends what you are looking for from the phone ... camera ...music ...memory ... apps?

Most - just need to use it for texting and phoning tbh.

But yh will most likely use it for music on my way to college and way back.

Also the fact that I find it easier to take picture that are not so important with phone for ebay item.

So yh camera and music shall play a part tbh. Memory would be nice to store music.

5800's A Brick....I had one & Sold It. The 5530 Looks Nice .... Myself thou I would go for a Nokia 5730i instead of any of these you are looking at.

Original Poster

NahThenLad;7026343

5800's A Brick....I had one & Sold It. The 5530 Looks Nice .... Myself … 5800's A Brick....I had one & Sold It. The 5530 Looks Nice .... Myself thou I would go for a Nokia 5730i instead of any of these you are looking at.

Yh I would take your advice mate, but I am interested currently in this one contract and these are the three phones to choose from only.

But thanks for the advice anyway.

mighty mugger;7026363

Yh I would take your advice mate, but I am interested currently in this … Yh I would take your advice mate, but I am interested currently in this one contract and these are the three phones to choose from only.But thanks for the advice anyway.

In that case i'd go for the 5530...If you lay a 5800 on it;s back it becomes a bathtub :w00t:lols, Seen a very good deal on here recently for the 5530.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions