Nokia 5800

Hey all, am thinking of upgrading to this phone, anyone got it or got any alternatives (no iphone too expensive for too little in terms of mins/texts).

thanks!

5 Comments

I guess the obvious question is what are you looking for in a phone? Although the 5800 and Iphone are both touch screen device they're actually quite different devices.

John

just got this on contract for my partner but to be honest i prefer my tocco and if he isnt keen i may even sell it and get a tocco instead as he needs it mainly for work as he is self employed and has to ring customers and part places but think you will agree its a little posh for a mechanic ewww will be covered in oil.

oh yeah got this from orange free phone 700 mins 100 texts and free landline calls anytime for £30 per month 18 month contract.

john carew, carew he's bigger than me n you, he's gonna score one or two, john carew, carew:whistling:, i'm looking for a good deal that includesthis phone but the cheapest can seem to find is £15 per month, with free phone

Original Poster

waycash;4408726

john carew, carew he's bigger than me n you, he's gonna score one or two, … john carew, carew he's bigger than me n you, he's gonna score one or two, john carew, carew:whistling:, i'm looking for a good deal that includesthis phone but the cheapest can seem to find is £15 per month, with free phone

haha, lets hope he scores tomorrow night! bout bloody time been awful last couple matches,

yeh im looking for a good deal might ring around tomorrow see what the people will give me;-)

Banned

I ordered this today from dialaphone on orange for £20 a month and 400mins and unlimited texts. Also £60 quidco tracked and £45 cash back through that youatwork thingy :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions