press the power key and select remove memory card

read the instrictions, should be able to find them on the nokia web site

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8726687

press the power key and select remove memory card

many thanks:thumbsup:

Banned

its under a small flap on the side if your having trouble finding it

brick, what did she do wrong to get that phone?

Open middle flap on left hand side, press on the memory card gently (use the stylus) and it will pop out.

jah128;8726729

Open middle flap on left hand side, press on the memory card gently (use … Open middle flap on left hand side, press on the memory card gently (use the stylus) and it will pop out.

no it won't, you have to press power button and eject

Original Poster

black gerbil1;8726717

brick, what did she do wrong to get that phone?

evening child;-)

ChipSticks;8727142

no it won't, you have to press power button and eject

What are you talking about? That just unmounts it, to remove it you press it in? :?

jah128;8727740

What are you talking about? That just unmounts it, to remove it you … What are you talking about? That just unmounts it, to remove it you press it in? :?

Lol. you can't just remove the card on a 5800. you have to press the power button and remove it that way. I know this because I spent about an hour one day trying to remove mine.

ChipSticks;8727762

Lol. you can't just remove the card on a 5800. you have to press the … Lol. you can't just remove the card on a 5800. you have to press the power button and remove it that way. I know this because I spent about an hour one day trying to remove mine.

When you say you can't just remove it - do you mean it physical locks the card in - or that it can cause things to crash if you don't? I can certainly remove the card on mine without using the power button 'remove' option....

your kind of both right.

If you want to remove the memory card when the phone is on then you have to select the remove memory card function after prssing the power switch. (it tells you in the instructions).

If the phone is switched off then all you have to do is open the flap and push down the memory card and it will just pop out.

ants97;8727799

your kind of both right.If you want to remove the memory card when the … your kind of both right.If you want to remove the memory card when the phone is on then you have to select the remove memory card function after prssing the power switch. (it tells you in the instructions).If the phone is switched off then all you have to do is open the flap and push down the memory card and it will just pop out.

How curious. Didn't know it had a lock like that, pretty clever I guess, I stand (half) corrected! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks all, you do need to press the power button before removing it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714461
      2. Get £20 Pizza Express Gift Voucher if code doesn't work via Vouchercodes68
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2059
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826347

See more discussions