Groups

nokia 5800 help please

Banned
    daughters phone comes up with all contacts as numbers but no names, anybody offer me any advice?

5 Comments

Original Poster Banned

sorry ignore that, its on her messages, contacts are all there by name, but her messages are showing numbers not names

Banned

i think the contacts are saved to the sim rather than the phone memory. Mine displayed numbers rather than names until i changed the settings to say store contacts in phone memory.

Original Poster Banned

no, some are showing number others showing names, say like theres 5 messages from one person, 3 are showing name and two showing number, only started to do it tonight

Banned

sassie;5553758

no, some are showing number others showing names, say like theres 5 … no, some are showing number others showing names, say like theres 5 messages from one person, 3 are showing name and two showing number, only started to do it tonight

oh that's very strange! Sorry i've not had that happen. I've only had all numbers or all names.

Oh i've just thought, are the ones that are displaying the numbers from before the contact was amended or the setting changed? Mine didnt go back and change all of the existing txts i dont think.

Original Poster Banned

lovecharm;5553786

oh that's very strange! Sorry i've not had that happen. I've only had all … oh that's very strange! Sorry i've not had that happen. I've only had all numbers or all names.Oh i've just thought, are the ones that are displaying the numbers from before the contact was amended or the setting changed? Mine didnt go back and change all of the existing txts i dont think.

nothings been changed, no new contacts added or anything
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30033
      2. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?915
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay79
      4. 10% Argos code with glitch40

See more discussions