Nokia 5800 homescreen widgets?

Is it possible to add widgets to your homescreen such as facebook, news and weather? Seen it on the N97 and looks sweet but wondering if possible on the 5800?

6 Comments

yeh

go to settings
personal
home screen
shortcuts
then select up to 4 you want on the main screen i went for calculator, voice recorder- calender and messages

Original Poster

Ahh thanks mate. Is it possible to have news updates and facebook updates underneath? Like this on the N97 mobiwoo.com/wp-…jpg

Rep left, cheers.

EDIT: Actually i see the second pic is on a 5800! I want me e-mails to be displayed there with facebook and news lol.

Pauladin91;5992044

Ahh thanks mate. Is it possible to have news updates and facebook updates … Ahh thanks mate. Is it possible to have news updates and facebook updates underneath? Like this on the N97 http://mobiwoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/nokia_5800_and_n97_homescreen.jpgRep left, cheers.EDIT: Actually i see the second pic is on a 5800! I want me e-mails to be displayed there with facebook and news lol.

I cant find out where to do it - its possibly under feeds - i think youve got to have a constant net connection for that though

Original Poster

Well i have "unlimited" internet so shouldn't be a problem, however I'm still having difficulty finding how to do it. Cheers for the help though.

Original Poster

Still having no luck with this anyone know how?

I'd love to know if this is possible?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions