Groups
    EXPIRED

Nokia 5800 Needed!!

In despearate need of a Nokia 5800 pref on PAYG for Son for Christmas. Anyone any ideas where I will get this for less than £150?
    Why do kids always want THE most expensive phones??!!??

12 Comments

Play have some good deals at the moment - depends on which network you want

£159.99 on T mobile

the 5530 is just as good and is cheaper too at £104.95 delivered including £10 top up. Ive owned both and prefer the 5530.
    Link hotukdeals.com/ite…-up

Plus it comes unlocked.

wonkey;7112148

the 5530 is just as good and is cheaper too at £104.95 delivered … the 5530 is just as good and is cheaper too at £104.95 delivered including £10 top up. Ive owned both and prefer the 5530.Link http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/545443/nokia-5530-illuvial-94-95-10-top-up

LOL. You can't have teenage children. If they want a 5800, it's not a good idea to get them something else, even if it's better!

tony_s1;7112206

LOL. You can't have teenage children. If they want a 5800, it's not a … LOL. You can't have teenage children. If they want a 5800, it's not a good idea to get them something else, even if it's better!

not yet, 5 years and 10 months...
    :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Tony, you are definitely the father of a teenage Son!! You understand my predicament!!

ROOFLESS;7112280

Tony, you are difinitely the father of a teenage Son!! You understand my … Tony, you are difinitely the father of a teenage Son!! You understand my predicament!!

My son's not a teenager any more so is more open to discussion. But I've three teenage daughters and they're worse than he was! :-D

wonkey;7112272

not yet, 5 years and 10 months...:thumbsup:

Only about five years to go then.

Back toi your problem! £149.99 for a refurbished from here plus £10 if you go via Quidco

mobiles.co.uk/ora…tml

They're part of Carphone Warehouse group and the refurbisheds are usually as new and unlocked!

Just noticed, it's out of stock but might be worth checking mobiles.co.uk again later and other CPW sites (e2save and onestopphoneshop).

tmobile is now £147 but yesterday was £107, search for it on hotukdeals :santa:

Original Poster

databar;7112564

tmobile is now £147 but yesterday was £107, search for it on hotukdeals : … tmobile is now £147 but yesterday was £107, search for it on hotukdeals :santa:

Yeah noticed that.... Will keep checking the t-Mobile website daily, hopefully will come back down...:thumbsup:

ROOFLESS;7112694

Yeah noticed that.... Will keep checking the t-Mobile website daily, … Yeah noticed that.... Will keep checking the t-Mobile website daily, hopefully will come back down...:thumbsup:

If you get it from T-mobile, you can get £15 back by using Quidco or topcashback.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      2. Phone "Upgrade"34
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions