Nokia 5800 or N97 ???

Which one you guys reckon as my contract is up soon.

Anyone with the phones that can offer do's and don'ts would be most welcome.

8 Comments

N97 Ftw!!

Banned

Get the N97 if possible. Then if you dont like it, sell it and get something else

Original Poster

DealsGalore!;6008868

Get the N97 if possible. Then if you dont like it, sell it and get … Get the N97 if possible. Then if you dont like it, sell it and get something else

Can get either of them for free. Did think prob the N97, just wondered peoples views.

n97 . sell it then you could by the 5800 and have change.

I have the 5800 and can't wait to get rid.

It's an ok phone, but playing the music is a nightmare (fast forward/rewind is a joke - it's waaay too quick), and it has a hard time remembering where abouts in the song it last was (which, if you have a single mp3 of say a 5 hour radio show is crap when it starts from the beginning again!).

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6008899

I have the 5800 and can't wait to get rid.It's an ok phone, but playing … I have the 5800 and can't wait to get rid.It's an ok phone, but playing the music is a nightmare (fast forward/rewind is a joke - it's waaay too quick), and it has a hard time remembering where abouts in the song it last was (which, if you have a single mp3 of say a 5 hour radio show is crap when it starts from the beginning again!).

Really, that defo doesn't sound good. Thinking N97 for sure

Omnia HD :whistling:

Original Poster

krazie2004;6009094

Omnia HD :whistling:

Nah
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2243
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1516
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1212
    4. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1929

See more discussions