Nokia 5800 or wait for the t mobile pulse

7 replies
Found 4th Sep 2009
If definately in need of a new phone , so i'm torn between getting nokia 5800 or the new t mobile pulse.

any thoughts?

anyone got the nokia 5800?

cheers

7 Comments

imo, i wouldnt get the 5800, the stylus falls out to easily. Im now onto my 3rd, as many months!
(2 in 3 weeks)

Disco;6204679

imo, i wouldnt get the 5800, the stylus falls out to easily. Im now onto … imo, i wouldnt get the 5800, the stylus falls out to easily. Im now onto my 3rd, as many months!(2 in 3 weeks)

They must have changed the design then since they first came out as the 2 phones that we had never suffered from the stylus falling out.

my stylus never falls out, the phone is responsive, massive app store, huge music store too

i love it :-D

btw get this case for it - dealextreme.com/det…505 - i have it and it keeps my screen scratch free and it looks nice ........ and only £1.80 ish :-D

My stylus falls out! Had it since June and it drives me crazy!!!! Disco did they replace yours?

hmmmm

faevilangel;6205004

my stylus never falls out, the phone is responsive, massive app store, … my stylus never falls out, the phone is responsive, massive app store, huge music store tooi love it :-Dbtw get this case for it - http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.22505 - i have it and it keeps my screen scratch free and it looks nice ........ and only £1.80 ish :-D

I should really buy this (thanks for showing me it in my thread) but I just can't bring myself to cover up my lovely new phone :-D

PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE can we have some links for all these lovely apps? I haven't a clue where to start!

bargainhunter2009;6205013

My stylus falls out! Had it since June and it drives me crazy!!!! Disco … My stylus falls out! Had it since June and it drives me crazy!!!! Disco did they replace yours?

Yea, well, I got the replacement back case - not the stylus, although i'm onto that as we speak.

PM me and I'll fwd you a email address for someone to contact.. I had this issue on another thread. Im on Vodaphone and they don't wanna take responsibility, the Nokia forums are accepting the blame either so just badger badger badger...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sell old Lego by the kilo.11
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247573
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769255
    4. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't512

See more discussions