Nokia 5800 Screen Protector

Banned 13 replies
Found 16th Jun 2009
Can anyone recommend a good one?

Should be easy to fit and not leave any fingerprints behind!

13 Comments

Banned

the best ones to get are the zagg apparently

i got one of amazon for about £5 with a case, really good easy to put on, case isn't that pretty though.

Original Poster Banned

sassie;5508348

12 bucks compared to 90 cents off DX though!

appreciate you pay for what you get

90 Cents one here and perfect.... Bought another few for spares....

maxmix

Banned

dimebars;5508427

12 bucks compared to 90 cents off DX though! appreciate you pay for what … 12 bucks compared to 90 cents off DX though! appreciate you pay for what you get

maxmix;5509014

90 Cents one here and perfect.... Bought another few for spares.... … 90 Cents one here and perfect.... Bought another few for spares.... :)maxmix

got one off dx for daughters,and ebay, both a pile of crap, on both the corners wouldnt stay down and couldnt get rid of bubbles, no matter how i tried :oops:

Bubble free here Sass, but I had to lift and lay it a few times, one corner was a little iffy, I lifted it a little and snipped it !

maxmix

Emma-lee;5508414

i got one of amazon for about £5 with a case, really good easy to put on, … i got one of amazon for about £5 with a case, really good easy to put on, case isn't that pretty though.

I got that one too, sending it back. Screen protector was rubbish. I got some off of ebay (10 pack)

Emma-lee;5508436

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00205X7B2/ref=ox_ya_oh_product

Personally I would avoid that one as I got it as mentioned above

sassie;5508348

+1
Got one of these for my phone, cost about a £10 plus delivery but its defo worth it

Emma-lee;5508414

i got one of amazon for about £5 with a case, really good easy to put on, … i got one of amazon for about £5 with a case, really good easy to put on, case isn't that pretty though.

Emma-lee;5508436

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00205X7B2/ref=ox_ya_oh_product

bargainhunter2009;5509228

I got that one too, sending it back. Screen protector was rubbish. I got … I got that one too, sending it back. Screen protector was rubbish. I got some off of ebay (10 pack)

bargainhunter2009;5509247

Personally I would avoid that one as I got it as mentioned above

I also have it (and recommended it to Emma) and am still very pleased with it. Had the set on for a month or 2 now, and it's still doing great. I had to buy a second screen protector though (£2) 'cos I messed up the first one, but it works a treat.

*Edit* Just realised I recommended it to you too :P Damn your avvy change @) We've had this discussion before lol.

DragonChris;5512945

I also have it (and recommended it to Emma) and am still very pleased … I also have it (and recommended it to Emma) and am still very pleased with it. Had the set on for a month or 2 now, and it's still doing great. I had to buy a second screen protector though (£2) 'cos I messed up the first one, but it works a treat.*Edit* Just realised I recommended it to you too :P Damn your avvy change @) We've had this discussion before lol.

lol Dragon, its a nice enough case but its broken. I am going to send it back actually. :thumbsup:

bargainhunter2009;5515491

lol Dragon, its a nice enough case but its broken. I am going to send it … lol Dragon, its a nice enough case but its broken. I am going to send it back actually. :thumbsup:

You broke the case too? Lol

Yeah send it back and get a new one
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades89
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    3. Whey protien629
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811

See more discussions