Nokia 5800 stylus.

Hello. I am due to sell my 5800 to a phone recycle site but I have lost the stylus!

I am very shocked as I have had the phone for a year and haven't lost it. As soon as I wanna cash in, it vanishes!

I am looking to get one of these as cheap as so my asking price is £1.00 or lower delivered.

Black would be the best colour,thanks

Thank you.

22 Comments

pound land sell them for ds so should go in you phone

Original Poster

Oh really? Will they fit? Thanks for the response.

If its Mazuma they will pay even if you dont include the stylus.

Original Poster

No, I am using fonebank.

Any ideas if they'll still class it as fully functioning?

yea they should fit

Banned

never heard of sending the stylus in with them tbh, i sent my satio to them and didnt send the stylus.....

ds pens wont fit, im sure deal extreme have some but delivery takes ages .

Original Poster

So you reckon I won't need one? Just don't wanna be picked up on it!!

Firth, I just ordered a complete back and stylus for my 5800 expressmusic so I could recycle it too, and they just happened to send 2! Send me the postage cost and I'll get it out to you sometime this week. Must be fate!

I used fonebank for my nokia 5800 2 weeks ago and I missed the stylus...they only took off a quid for it though so I wouldn't bother if I were you.

Original Poster

Cretin14

Firth, I just ordered a complete back and stylus for my 5800 expressmusic … Firth, I just ordered a complete back and stylus for my 5800 expressmusic so I could recycle it too, and they just happened to send 2! Send me the postage cost and I'll get it out to you sometime this week. Must be fate!

How much will postage be?!I'll have it though!

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for replying

No Idea Mate! Just Send a Pound or something, I doubt itl be more than that. Pm me your address!

Imagine I'll post it thursday morning so you will probably recieve it Friday or Saturday, Is that ok?

I'll send you the back cover aswell if you want it obviously, I don't need it but I guess you dont either!
Edited by: "Cretin14" 2nd Nov 2010

mate how much are you getting from them?might be tempted at the right price to buy

if that was aimed at me, I'm getting £81 from topdollarmobile.co.uk

mod

Moved from FS to Misc as this has turned into a chat thread

Original Poster

Arggh I don't think I can wait that long.

The price has dropped on fonebank, from 84 to 76. Think i'm gonna have to sell without.

Thanks though.

Original Poster

dexter

mate how much are you getting from them?might be tempted at the right … mate how much are you getting from them?might be tempted at the right price to buy

You wanna buy my handset? I'll do £84 delivered. But no stylus!? Comes boxed with 2gb card etc etc. I may even be able to find some speakers you can have?!

Original Poster

firth_face

You wanna buy my handset? I'll do £84 delivered. But no stylus!? Comes … You wanna buy my handset? I'll do £84 delivered. But no stylus!? Comes boxed with 2gb card etc etc. I may even be able to find some speakers you can have?!

And I can post tomorrow morning.

try ebay ^

Sorry I couldn't be more use then! Try the website I listed, They're giving me close to what you want for yours.

Original Poster

Thank you Cretin.

Dexter, are you wanting to buy?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763886
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1213
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214086
    4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1523

See more discussions