Groups

Nokia 5800 unlock

Can anyone suggest a good website to get new nokia 5800 unlocked. How much would be a reasonable price to get it unlocked on web or high street?

Thanks

6 Comments

what network is it currently on? if its on vodafone just dial 191 from your handset and ask them to unlock it for you. They will do this for free, I called them yesterday and they gave me the code for free, no problems

Original Poster

Its on T mobile PAYG. Not even a month old

No freebie take it to your local mobile phone shop £15 to £20

spitroast

I bought a Nokia 5800 music express on here, the local shops still havent got the software to unlock it :?

Any ideas?

Marina;7482304

I bought a Nokia 5800 music express on here, the local shops still havent … I bought a Nokia 5800 music express on here, the local shops still havent got the software to unlock it :?Any ideas?

Try another shop or it might be a SL3 (meaning it will have to be sent away for unlock)slim chance thou,if you get stuck i can do it for you if you live in Derby or via post FOC

spitroast

spit roast;7482400

Try another shop or it might be a SL3 (meaning it will have to be sent … Try another shop or it might be a SL3 (meaning it will have to be sent away for unlock)slim chance thou,if you get stuck i can do it for you if you live in Derby or via post FOCspitroast

Hi

Thats very kind of you

I'll try a few more shops and then contact you, if its ok. Rep for being kind:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1435
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4592145
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1023
      4. Sky Fibre Max22

See more discussions