nokia 5800 video keeps stoping

Hi when recording videos on my new nokia 5800 it somtimes stops after a few seconds of recording,the only way to get it to record without doing this is to restart the phone which of course is a pain,should i send my phone back to vodafone?ive also done the nokia software update and its still there

8 Comments

is the recording set to fit in a multi media txt ie 5 seconds ? i know its an option on my n95

You dony have loads of apps open do you,Press the menu button and options then show open apps ,there should only be 2 things showing,

tonyg1962;4489967

You dony have loads of apps open do you,Press the menu button and … You dony have loads of apps open do you,Press the menu button and options then show open apps ,there should only be 2 things showing,

Or just hold the menu button down, and it will show you the open apps :thumbsup:

lol thanks for that

have you checked your firmware,Type *#0000# into the keypad
then options,
check for updates

Original Poster

tonyg1962;4490103

have you checked your firmware,Type *#0000# into the keypad then … have you checked your firmware,Type *#0000# into the keypad then options,check for updates

no updates.next time i record i will see what else is running

Are you recording to the phone memory or the memory card ?

Original Poster

Memory card
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764039
    2. Sad news about Barcelona34
    3. What an absolute disgrace2161
    4. Pink Balls24

See more discussions