Nokia 6 or Huawei P10 Lite?

Found 28th Dec 2017
Had a bit of an accident with my phone this morning and I fear it's off to a better place... I need to get a replacement quickly and on my budget, I've narrowed it down to the Nokia 6 or Huawei P10 Lite, but I'd be most grateful if anyone has feedback on either of them. I'm moving from an LG G5 if that has any bearing on it.

Thanks
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments
nokia....
P10 Lite all the way. It's a faster phone with a better camera.
I have a p10 lite, my phone before was a p9 lite, I bought the p9 lite because my z3 compact broke and was pleasantly surprised, wasn't expecting much for the money but was so impressed I got the p10 lite when my contract ran out.
bp24119 m ago

I have a p10 lite, my phone before was a p9 lite, I bought the p9 lite …I have a p10 lite, my phone before was a p9 lite, I bought the p9 lite because my z3 compact broke and was pleasantly surprised, wasn't expecting much for the money but was so impressed I got the p10 lite when my contract ran out.

Huawei phones are excellent. I may be biased, since I have an Honor 8, but if you're on a budget of £200 max, the P10 Lite is the ONLY phone to choose.
Original Poster
bp241128 m ago

I have a p10 lite, my phone before was a p9 lite, I bought the p9 lite …I have a p10 lite, my phone before was a p9 lite, I bought the p9 lite because my z3 compact broke and was pleasantly surprised, wasn't expecting much for the money but was so impressed I got the p10 lite when my contract ran out.

That's interesting to know, I had a Z3 compact for a while as well!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions