Found 26th Jan
So the Nokia 6 sold out in under a minute in China and has so far only been available in Chin, but apparently a white version is coming to the Philippines end of Feb.
Being a Finnish company I just wondered if there is more chance it'll get released in Finland than in the UK, i have friends other there so could get my hands in it that way. But I think if they did Finland release it would probably be a Europe wide release

1. Misc
  2. Nokia
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Nokia
9 Comments

nokia ha so 90 s

ashmac

nokia ha so 90 s

​helpful..

ps I loved my 3210

have a 301 as a backup phone that I absolutely love. Just annoyed I can't get it unlocked. Solid little phone.

japes

have a 301 as a backup phone that I absolutely love. Just annoyed I can't … have a 301 as a backup phone that I absolutely love. Just annoyed I can't get it unlocked. Solid little phone.

​i still have a 2730 in the glovebox with a PAYG sim for emergencies.

shadey12

​i still have a 2730 in the glovebox with a PAYG sim for emergencies.

​Nokia have made some decent phones in the past, will be interested to see the latest offering.

Image issues in western markets mean that people will dodge it before they even know if its good or bad. The Eastern markets on the whole are a lot more clueless to the rise and fall of the Nokia brand.

Do they still make mobile phones? Used to love then but they lost the plot and haven't found it yet.

June 2017 apparently.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769604
    2. Add one, leave one game54415467
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830

See more discussions