Groups

Nokia 6120 fault on 3 network

Last month I got the Nokia 6120 from 3 on a 6 month contract and 3 times now (twice in the last week) the phone will not make any sounds (no ringing, no music playing) and the person on the other end of the phone cannot hear anything. Also when I put a song on in the media player the phone freezes then when it unfreezes the time elapsed is going up in twos and fours

I have read that this is a known fault with these phones. I hate 3's customer service they will just try and pass the problem to some1 else who doesn't know what they are talking about!

Has anybody else had this problem and what did they do?
    Will I be able to switch the phone for a different model or will I have to get the same model? Also will this effect my contract or Quidco cash back?

Thanks in advance

2 Comments

Usually they will repair or exchange the phone, but if you really get aggressive over the phone and say you wana speak to the manager then theres a small chance they will change it for another phone.

upgrade nokia firmware from nokia website - this usually fixes most glitches
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions