Nokia 6220 classic...anyone have it?....what dyou think of it?

6 replies
Found 7th Feb 2009
Know a friend of a friend whos selling one of these, was thinking about buying it from him. Had a look at it in the shop, looks good although a bit plasticy, but has great specs. Wanting it for the camera most of all.

Another mate of mine has it and he says its great but the battery is rubbish.

Anyone have one? Opinions?

6 Comments

If its cheap, why not!

If you're looking for a Krussel Leather case for it let me know...lol :thumbsup:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4316742

If you're looking for a Krussel Leather case for it let me know...lol … If you're looking for a Krussel Leather case for it let me know...lol :thumbsup:

haha :-D

Original Poster

Anyone?

I had had the 6120 and was looking forward to getting the 6220. But when I did get it, only kept it for a few months. Generally speaking its a good phone with a fairly slick OS, the camera also provides good pics as its 5MP, I'm sure it also had a xenon flash.

But what put me off was as you mention its poor build quality. Particularly the keypad which felt extremely flimsy, the back battery panel also seemed made of cheap plastic.Frankly thats what put me off it, it just didn't feel like a phone that was gonig to last.
I'd only take it if was cheap, so that if it does go down it's not a big loss.

Original Poster

anyone else? anyone selling one?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition60626
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
    4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201777

See more discussions