Groups
    EXPIRED

Nokia 6288 - Memory Card help pls

The card with the phone is Micro SD (came with it) but when I look up the phone on the web it says mini sd is compatible, I may be wrong but I thought these were 2 differently sized cards? It doesnt look like a larger card could fit in the phone.

What card so I need for my husbands phone??? and any good offers for a 2gb + one?

Anyone have a phone like this?

TIA!

4 Comments

Mini and micro are two different sizes in my experience, so I'd stick with whichever one came with the phone!

Original Poster

Thanks for that! Will have another look at the phone and order what one is in it.

I'm sure the 6288 uses a miniSD. I have the 6280 which has a miniSD.

Are you sure the phone is a Nokia 6288? Maybe the microSD card is placed in an adaptor i.e an MicroSD->MiniSD adaptor

Original Poster

Postcard;1819955

I'm sure the 6288 uses a miniSD. I have the 6280 which has a miniSD.Are … I'm sure the 6288 uses a miniSD. I have the 6280 which has a miniSD.Are you sure the phone is a Nokia 6288? Maybe the microSD card is placed in an adaptor i.e an MicroSD->MiniSD adaptor

I had a look at his phone last night and yes its a micro sd card in an adapter! So will order a mini one.Thanks!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56
      2. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      3. Any discount for paultons park?22
      4. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56

See more discussions